• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS3 Blu-Ray Remote is out! (US)

TwIsTeD

Just got back from dinner, stopped at an EB here in Richmond, VA where I saw these things hidden behind the counter, $24.99, sexy, and not that big really compared to my Sony AV remote so overall a great purchase since i hate using controllers for media playback

(excuse the crappy photos, currently my only camera is the shitty HTC TyTn)

Doctor_No

Thanks I'll be getting it tomorrow, I've been using the controller but I constantly accidentally touch the analog stick and make it fast forward/backward. This will be useful.

TwIsTeD

akachan ningen said:
What are the colored buttons for?

the guys at EB asked me that when i bought it after they were bashing the system, so I was like yea I paid 600 to play Simon :lol

TwIsTeD

LuCkymoON said:
Why do people always blame blurry photos on their camera?

its still a cellphone camera, and compared to other phones that have 2mp cameras (W810, A707) this camera really is dog shit :)

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
TwIsTeD said:
the guys at EB asked me that when i bought it after they were bashing the system, so I was like yea I paid 600 to play Simon :lol

Damn they trash the PS3 ?

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
Kittonwy said:
I'm tempted to buy it, should I? :p
I vote no. Doesn't do enough to justify going Bluetooth only. It should include a small display so that you can at least navigate music files on PS3 and play music without having to turn on the TV to navigate.

Beatbox

alien from planet Highscore
Since there's no word on an IR adapter to make it compatable with my Sony AVR-2000 I may have to get one.

It was a treat to find out that the free year of Netflix I won from the Microsoft Search and Win contest caters to Blu-Ray movies as well.

kaching said:
I vote no. Doesn't do enough to justify going Bluetooth only. It should include a small display so that you can at least navigate music files on PS3 and play music without having to turn on the TV to navigate.

The only problem I have with the whole setup is the fact that I have to have another remote to control my movies instead of just one universal. So, I kinda agree, Sony's whole method of going about this (Bluetooth) is lacking in some areas. I'll still buy it, though.

Top Bottom