• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Hindl

Dolphins

Adam Schefter‏Verified account
@AdamSchefter

Dolphins extending Lb Kiko Alonso's contract, as @MikeGarafolo reported. It's a 4-year extension for Alonso and Dolphins.

Worth $29M with $18.5M guaranteed

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I really wish the Steagles had won a championship. It would be crazy to see how they would celebrate it today.

I wish they would ackowledge that with a throwback uniform for both teams. I wouldn't know about this if I didnt read almanacs and history books about the league.

Nowadays wikipedia has a great amount of info of course.

I wish they would ackowledge that with a throwback uniform for both teams. I wouldn't know about this if I didnt read almanacs and history books about the league.

Nowadays wikipedia has a great amount of info of course.

They should totally use the Steagles home and road jerseys some time for an Eagles Steelers game.

Imagine bragging about anything other than Lombardis in 2017

Not one fucking person was bragging about anything, I was just trying to point out how ridiculous you were being. If you want to erase all NFL history before they decided to change the name of their trophy go for it.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Imagine bragging about anything other than Lombardis in 2017

1935DetroitLions.jpeg

lions-championship.jpg

Never Forget.

MechDX

Scott Barrett‏ @ScottBarrettDFB 47m47 minutes ago
More
Using OTC data, here’s how each team is allocating their money spent at each position for the 2017 season.
C7d1ttoWwAAhB8V.jpg:large

Rick Smith doing no work!
HFMilcC.gif

bionic77

Yankee we all have to buy Kaep jerseys now and root for him.

Trump came out against him.

Boyz you know what to do...

MechDX

Mike Gaither KPLC @MGaitherKPLC
Jon Gruden on Gruden's QB Camp just exposed Mitch Trubisky. Dude didn't even know what a hard count was.
11:42 AM - 13 Mar 2017 · Lake Charles, LA

Black-Kid-Freaks-Out-When-A-Camera-Films-At-McDonalds.gif

MechDX

http://sports790.iheart.com/onair/t...despite-reports-denver-is-still-all-15666531/

NFL Insider Ben Allbright says publicly Denver is content with it's QB situation, but internally Elway is all in on Romo. Allbright spoke on The Josh Innes Show and said, ”Privately he [Elway] has let a few people know he is all in on Tony Romo if Tony Romo will hit their price point."

That number according to Allbright would be $12-$14 million plus playoff incentives.

Jerry Jones is still really pushing for Romo to Denver. As Allbright mentioned before Jerry is a business man and wants to get Romo out of Texas to protect his Cowboys brand in the state of Texas.

That doesn't mean reports that Tony Romo wants Houston aren't true. Allbright adds, ”Tony prefers Houston. Jerry prefers that Tony goes to Denver."

When asked if Tony Romo would let Jerry Jones sway his decision based on their relationship Allbright says, ”Jerry certainly has some sway. They are family friends they want to maintain that relationship." However Allbright also added there is no sense of urgency when it comes to releasing Romo and that Jerry is content riding it out towards the Draft. He doesn't expect any release until June 1.

So would Jerry Jones prefer he didn't receive any draft picks or anything in return for Romo if it meant he wouldn't be playing in Houston? Maybe. Allbright says, ”The bigger win here [For Jones] is getting Tony out of Texas."

I want punch Jerruh in the face

tmdorsey

It's still fuck football and Trumpers(for the uninitiated this includes the Pats)

and go my fellow JoyConBoyz. The Zelda servicing train never stops!

JABEE

The Philadelphia Eagles have won three NFL Championships.

Fuck the Akron Pros and Canton Bulldogs.

The Pottsville Maroons haven't won shit!

Top Bottom