• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
Released today,

Candleman - 15$, 2.29GB.

Beautiful.

danowat

Banned
I'm not sure how long it's been going on, but browsing some of the "game clips" for the new games released this morning, I noticed a fair amount of clips that were actually reviews, and/or first impressions.

Now this maybe an old thing, but it's quite new to me, and actually quite helpful.

I complained a lot about the prices of digital games on the Xbox store compared to other digital stores during the countdown sale.

I don't understand it.

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Standard XO: 69.99 €
20 Year Celebration XO: 99.99 €
20 Year Celebration PS4: 59.99 €

All standard prices.

They really want me to buy games on other systems.

Adventure Pop is pretty much like any other bubble shooter. It's not really brining anything new to the table, but free achievements are fine with me I guess

mclem

Pix isn't pixelated. That's just wrong.

Edit: Oh, looks like he's not been pixelated since the PC release? Well, at least he's been wrong for a while!

Edit2: Waitwaitwait. I always thought Pix The Cat was the same character as the lead from Arkedo Games: Pixel!. The name and design is so similar. Is there really no relation?

Edit3: Ah, Pastagames worked on Arkedo: Pixel. It's all coming together.

Already pre loaded, been waiting the game to come to Xbox since I heard of it!

Any chance of Dungeons of Dreadmor making a console release too?

U2NUMB

Spheroids is a play anywhere? Hummmm

Edit: Well bought the game.. was told to play on my pc I had to update (I thought I was already updated but there was a small one) so I updated and .. it still will not play. Says I need to update.

Bethesda knows now bounds when it comes to lack of QA and buggy games. This game is old, out on multiple platforms (already on PC too!) but it behaves like its in beta.

I've been trying to buy lunchboxes for days now and the in-game purchases simply won't work for me. Searched online and lots of people have this issue, a common fix is to do a hard reset. I've tried that once a day for the past 4 days and still nothing.

I'm trying my hardest to give Bethesda my money but they won't let me.

Delryk

I've been trying to buy lunchboxes for days now and the in-game purchases simply won't work for me. Searched online and lots of people have this issue, a common fix is to do a hard reset. I've tried that once a day for the past 4 days and still nothing.

I'm trying my hardest to give Bethesda my money but they won't let me.

Hehe.. i must be cheap but haven't had a reason to even think about buying anything yet... lots of missions that gives you lunchboxes and pets for rewards!...

they really added a lot of cool stuff since mobile release.. :)

danowat

Banned
If you're using a pad, you'll want to check out the OT for the pad settings I spent hours and hours dialling in to make it playable.

danowat

Banned
Steering deadzone 6
Steering sensitivity 10
Throttle deadzone 20
Throttle sensitivity 50
Brake deadzone 10
Brake sensitivity 30
Speed sensitivity 70
Controller filtering 30
Controller input mode 2
Advanced on