• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2017 | Read the Rules in the OP | We Live For This

Zaheer

wXMO1hH.png

WTS (PayPal/Google Wallet)

Neon Nintendo Switch (New) - $385 shipped

b963dcd245b18e083ba92002a24d

Grey Nintendo Switch (New) - $385 shipped

video-thumb-6.jpg

1 Year PlayStation Plus Subscription (3 available) - $52 each

133671b.jpg

I have a damaged copy of the Fire Emblem Echoes Limited Edition I'm checking for interest before I return. $60 shipped.

More details here:

http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=237435060&postcount=1226

PayPal F&F or fees covered preferred payment, but I'm willing to work with you if necessary

DIGITAL ITEMS FOR SALE

Offers and bulk discounts considered

Torment: Tides of Numenera Steam $15
Wasteland 2 Directors Cut Steam $5
Shadowrun Dragonfall Steam $5
UnderRail Steam $5

$6
Logan

$4

The Man Who Fell to Earth
Boardwalk Empire Seasons 3, 4, & 5 ($12 for all 3)
iTunes for sure for all three, and UV for sure for 4 and 5, but also likely 3
Veep Season 1 iTunes for sure and whatever other providers HBO services.
House of Cards Season 3 UV
The Last Ship UV
Powers Season 1 UV
Arrow Season 4 UV
Black Sails Season 3 UV

$3

X-Men: Apocalypse
Sicario iTunes or UV
I'll See you in my Dreams UV and iTunes
Rock the Kasbah UV and iTunes
While We're Young UV
Burnt UV
Chi-Raq UV
Maggie UV
Touched with Fire UV
Hannibal Season 3 UV

$2
Lego Movie Video Game PSTV/PS Vita

beanman25

Looking for a Gaming monitor. Nothing crazy, but playing MLB on a 4k TV is not so easy with 51ms.

Looking to spend ~$125

I have cash, I can conceal it and send it. My debit card is lost. so I can't use paypal.

kennah

Looking for a Gaming monitor. Nothing crazy, but playing MLB on a 4k TV is not so easy with 51ms.

Looking to spend ~$125

I have cash, I can conceal it and send it. My debit card is lost. so I can't use paypal.
Why not look locally on Craigslist or whatever?

Seller should eat the cost. I know this happened to me a couple times recently but buyer shouldn't pay up due to poor oversight, especially when the price and shipping was agreed on.
This, I've goofed and had to lose out on shipping, but I've never bothered anyone for it after the fact.

WTS

Corsair CX450 power supply - used once for a failed build, box is beat up but all cables are accounted for and working, $40 shipped

4e0h0F4l.jpg

Gigabyte B150M-DS3H with dead front USB port connector - actual USB works fine, but front connections won't since the pins are broken on the connector - $40 shipped

8VdB1ffl.jpg

Wii U Basic with CFW - GamePad is in good condition with everything working. CFW can be removed on request. It's coldboot so it loads at boot, if you're confused please talk to me via message please. You can run backups, mod games, and it's region free. I have to keep the NNID on the system but I have no personal information tied to it whatsoever if you want to keep the mod. $180 shipped

1aaoZxil.jpg

bFXDG2Hl.jpg

5lQFnsal.jpg

WTT:

Would anyone be interested in doing a trade:

I have:
psvr unit
PlayStation camera
2 move controllers
Move Charging dock
Psvr carrying case
Farpoint w/ gun controller
Psvr worlds
Batman vr
Robinson the journey

Looking for:
Nintendo switch with some games

I'm located in Canada. Would also sell for $500 USD shipped.

The reason I'm trying to trade it is that despite all my efforts I get motion sickness every time i use it and I'm throwing in the towel.

Axass

WTT / WTS:

7 Grand Steps: What Ancients Begat ($0.50)
A Virus Named TOM ($0.50)
AI War: Fleet Command ($0.50)
Chroma Squad ($1.00)
Dawn of War II Retribution - Ultramarines DLC ($0.50)
Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble! ($0.50)
Dusty Revenge:Co-Op Edition ($0.50)
Epic Battle Fantasy 4 ($1.00)
Guacamelee! Gold Edition ($1.00)
Human Resource Machine ($1.00)
Husk ($0.50)
Mushroom 11 ($0.50)
No Time to Explain ($0.50)
Potatoman Seeks the Troof ($0.50)
Primal Carnage: Extinction ($0.50)
Ratz Instagib ($0.50)
Shining Force ($0.50)
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP ($1.00)
Super Hexagon ($0.50)
The Swapper ($1.00)

Everything I listed together for $8

(all Steam keys)

For payment I accept Paypal Friends & Family (payment has to be made in dollars, eventual fees are on the buyer).

We can trade for games in my wishlist, or possibly for games I follow.

Hit me with an offer in private if you're interested.

Neifirst

WTS

NES Classic Edition & controller extension cable (like new and complete with box & inserts) - $160 shipped

I accept paypal f&f and ship via USPS w/tracking to continental U.S.. Please PM if interested!

robotrock

Banned
WTS: leftover humble bundle keys

Dirt Rally (steam key) - $4
Inside (steam key) - $4
Undertale (steam key) - $3

Hacknet (steam key) - $1
Ryse (steam key) - $2
Day of the Tentacle Remastered (steam key) - $2
Killing Floor 1 (steam key) - $1

Paypal. PM me! prices negotiable

AkumaNiko

Alienware 15R3 15.6" Gaming Laptop - Intel i7 6700HQ Quad-Core (8 threads) 16GB Ram 128 SSD 1tb HDD GTX 1060 6GB 1920x1080

Asking $1,100 Shipped. This thing has been used ONCE to bench mark and thats it.

e4NGXO4l.jpg

ZBFcCxUl.jpg

Reposting this again with a few changes:

Plus Buyer and Plus seller

LAST CHANCE !!

To unlock any of the stuff, you need to have done all the quest before that one. Meaning, that if you were planning just get the D.Va skin, you must also have completed the Oni Genji quest. So this event ends on tuesday I believe so now is your last chance.

LAST CHANCE!!

Source: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20754466877

I am willing to help people get the Heroes of the Storm Nexus Challenge skins to unlock in Overwatch:

Dont have a good PC that can run the game? I will play and unlock them for you.

Dont like MOBAs? I love (and hate at times....) em!

You missed out on the Oni Genji Skin? Now is your chance to get him again!

(These images only show what is earned for Overwatch)
Week 1:
Oni Genji with spray and Icon
oni-genji-1.jpg

Week 2
Officer D.Va
TO9LWEOPUFOM1493139968469.jpg

Week 3
Officer D.Va spray and Icon
q3-overwatch.jpg

Week 4
10 Loot boxes (not sure if people would want me to play just for this)
q4-overwatch.jpg

I think 2$ for each week/unlock is a good deal.
I got a lot of free time on my hands lately so let me know if you are interested. PM with any questions you have.

NOTE: I am not sure if I read this correctly but I think these skins will eventually be available on normal loot boxes in the far future, how far? who knows with Blizzard. If this is true, I would just be unlocking them super early for you

I had a lot of people asking/interested about the offer, but quickly bailed after learning that I need their log in info, completely understandable, but like I told most of them, I love GAF too much to risk my account over a quick buck, and to show this, I have already done 3 GAF accounts with no problem!

From Feedback thread:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=237069135&postcount=10214

Positive Seller Feedback for Dimitri LH

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=237439644&postcount=10257

Positive seller feedback for Dimitri LH. I gave him my log in info for my Blizzard account and he didn't screw me over. High risk for me but it turned out well. Thanks!

And the third one, but he has not posted his feedback yet, do to being busy with work, will edit in this post when he does!

So please, feel free to trust me to help you get those Overwatch rewards! (or Heroes of the Storm rewards if you dont have time to play it now)

Cheddahz

Banned
I am currently cleaning house, as I'm planning on moving in the nearby future and I've decided to part with a few items, as I'm never going to play them again or I've gotten them in some other form

I will only be shipping to the US 48 (shipping is included in the price of items) and I'll only accept PayPal for payment!
WTS:

Persona 5: Take Your Heart Edition - PS4 (just about everything is still in shrink wrap, besides the game itself and the box has only been opened once) - send me an offer!

I am a PB/PS!

Invis

WTB:

2TB or higher internal 3.5" hard drives

4TB or higher portable external drive

Shovel Knight Amiibo

Toon Link (one that comes with Zelda) Amiibo

WTS:

Dreamcast "bundle" - Comes with Dreamcast, VMU, one official controller, one third party controller, and power cable. Does NOT come with any video cables, sorry. Though you'll want to hook this up via VGA anyway. Note that the CD drive stopped working some years ago and I had to pot tweak it to let it read disc again. I've had no issue since then, but just stating that up front. - $45 shipped. I also have a decent bit of Dreamcast games listed for sale in my Google spreadsheet listed right below this, and am certainly interested in selling all this, and all the Dreamcast games together for a cheaper price. Hit me up.

LittleBigPlanet 3 PS4 - $9 shipped

60+ retro(ish) games - Put them all in a Google Sheet to not clutter up this post so it's viewable here. Note that there is a decent bit of sports games, a decent bit of average/poor condition games, and a large amount of them not that "rare" or worth much. But they are taking up a fair amount of room in my closet so hit me up cause I need that space.

PS3 Wireless Bluetooth Headset - $10 shipped

NR1

I have an NEW UNOPENED NES Classic (North America) and I'm looking to trade it for a Famicom. Classic. Even trade. NES FOR A FAMICOM

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
JxrW5PZ.png

WTS:

-Disgaea 2 PC artbook DLC Steam code - $2
-Narcissu 10th Anniversary Anthology DLC soundtrack Steam code - $5

-Final Fantasy XV Limited Edition PS4 DLC Code - $5

via Paypal

CrewShadow

Have: Killer Instinct Gold Gargos Skin Xbox One
Want: 5$ Paypal or Amazon GC or Xbox Credit

Want : Injustice 2 Xbox One
Have: Paypal 40$ for Regular version OR 75$ For Ultimate Edition

Looking for Digital over disc, but I'm fine with Disc

X2X0

Tales of Berseria Collector's Edition EU Brand New for $90 + $5 shipping in the US
*international shipping will cost around $29
tales_ber.jpg

Shanks

WTB:

Zelda BOTW Archer Link and Zelda amiibo
Fire Emblem Echoes amiibo set

WTS:

Curious about selling my Pixel C with the official keyboard 64GB, $420 (some scruffs on the side and some slight scratches on the bezel, screen is pretty good. Would provide extensive pics if there is interest.)

Mitch

Banned
WTS:

PS4 games [All in great/like new condition]
Uncharted 4 Special Edition (booklet and steelbook, no stickers): $35 shipped
Final Fantasy 15: $25 shipped
Persona 5: $42 shipped

Manga:
One Piece Manga set: Volumes 1-23 & 24-46

Mint condition. Smoke free home. $50 each (includes shipping)

PayPal F&F

fosholv

SOLD

WTS

Everything for $79 shipped (Very good condition). Paypal

Wii U Games include case, manual, and disc:
  • Super Smash Bros for Wii U
  • Mario Kart 8
  • Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
  • Super Mario 3D World
  • NintendoLand
Wii Motion Plus Controller + NunChuck (Blue)
Wii U Pro Controller (White)

Picture

AwRy108

WTB:

Zelda BOTW Archer Link and Zelda amiibo
Fire Emblem Echoes amiibo set

WTS:

Curious about selling my Pixel C with the official keyboard 64GB, $420 (some scruffs on the side and some slight scratches on the bezel, screen is pretty good. Would provide extensive pics if there is interest.)

PM'd you.

j0hnnix

Gold Member
Selling PSN Cards

3 x 50 - 45.00 each (one is currently on hold)

Code submitted either by text/image through neogaf after payment is confirmed.

KYs5J1Al.jpg

Silfolion

FS

EA Access Xbox One 1 year - $24
Xbox Live 3 Month - $18
Xbox Live 1 Year - $45

PSN UK £10 - $11.5
PSN UK £20 - $23

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty key - $10

Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet steam key $1
Supreme Commander steam key $1
Serious Sam Double D steam key $1
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - Legend of the Beast DLC Pack steam key $1
Serious Sam: The Random Encounter steam key $1
Dungeon Siege 3 + Dungeon Siege III - Treasures of the Sun steam key $5

Tomb Raider steam key - $6
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified steam key - $3

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War steam key $2
Red Faction Armageddon steam key $2
Galaxy on Fire 2 HD Steam key $2
Strike Suit Zero Steam key $2
Two Worlds II Steam key $2

Want
Paypal

Stimpack

Selling mint condition iPhone 7 plus. Black. 32gb. Tempered glass. Otterbox defender. Tmobile. $550 shipped. Everything included.

npm0925

I'm looking to sell some Olly Moss prints:

A Life Well Wasted: Weak Points (green / second edition) - $225
The Legend of Zelda (Gannon / Shield) (red / black) - $250
Mario (Bowser / Peach) (black / white) - $250
Heroes 97 - $100

Steiner

Banned
WTS:

The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series - A New Frontier Season Pass (Steam) - $18

SMITE 8,000 gems bundle $60 (40% off), OBO

Marvel Heroes Omega (PS4) Founder's Packs 20% off, OBO - All of these give you instant early beta access.

- Deadpool Pack ($16)
- Guardians of the Galaxy Pack ($32)
- Spider-Man Pack ($16)

Mr. Shifty (Steam Key) - $5

Super Rude Bear Resurrection (PS4 or Steam) - $5

Payment via PayPal F&F please. Will also accept Nintendo eShop cards.

WTB
Nintendo eShop credit at 15% off.

All prices including shipping, usually UPS. I will be taking pictures soon, if you want them sent directly to you just send me a PM. Will ship a day after payment is made.

Have recently sold around 10+ items on here, bought a ton and have great recent feedback. I ship day of if paid before 2 PM or shipped day after if paid after 2 PM EST. I can provide pictures on request.

Nexus 6P - Aluminum 128 GB - $500 OBO - Just got this replaced through an RMA replacement, battery does NOT do the shutdown at 14% like some 6P's. I have a glass screen protector on there, and the device is in MINT condition.

Intel NUC Kit NUC6i5SYK - $275 OBO - I love this little cube, but still my Shield TV reigns king in my HT.

Netgear Powerline 1000 Wifi - $50 OBO - Doesn't work too hot in my house, way too much electrical noise and way too many fuses.

Nighthawk X4 Extender - $80 OBO Great extender, but I found a way to get my original network pointed a bit better so unnecessary now.

Nexus Player with Gamepad - $40 OBO Used it daily for a year and a half and it's still amazing. Can do everything but HEVC playback.

Top Bottom