• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Reremption is now backwards compatible on Xbox One

reddeadx1.jpg

If you haven't already go play this game.

Edit:

FUCKING TYPO!

OP, put that you have to follow "rockohoward", view his profile, view what he follows, and then click RDR to get it. Only the digital version works so far.

Buying Xbox One.

EDIT: How does it run? Please, I have to know... How does it run?

I will wait for the Digital Foundry review, then I will finally get the console.

Defect

Is this officially out or do I have to follow someone who has played it and own it digitally like l4d2?

Revan

Wait....so does that mean they fixed the code for the game?

Could this be leading to maybe the elusive PC release or even a remaster for this gen?! I already have it for both the PS3 and 360 but goddamn I'd buy this in a heartbeat on the PS4.

Gestault

Time to grab the disc out of my closet. This is great.

Edit: I can confirm that the "Game of the Year" edition disc bundled with Undead Nightmare isn't compatible right now.

Wait....so does that mean they fixed the code for the game?

Could this be leading to maybe the elusive PC release or even a remaster for this gen?! I already have it for both the PS3 and 360 but goddamded I'd buy this in a heartbeat on the PS4.

It means Microsoft made it backwards compatible via their software solution, it means nothing for potential other versions

Top Bottom