• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Thread 2 - Don't Forget: You're here forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedShift

Wait, what is this guy?
wog3wQU.png

Did the Rattata get renamed?

He was baptised in the light of the Helix.

DaBoss

I think now is the perfect time to grind out for higher levels.

Level up Drowzee and maybe teach it Psychic. Level up Digrat and then hopefully remove Dig.

sinxtanx

How come this has not gotten it's own Twitch faces yet? Or have I just not seen them?

stuff like

[picture of Helix Fossil] = HelixFos sil (no space)

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
How come this has not gotten it's own Twitch faces yet? Or have I just not seen them?

stuff like

I think you need a certain number of subscribers, and there's really no benefit from subscribing to this channel.

kick51

Banned
can't wait for Twitch Plays God Hand

the viewers this is getting is crazy. I can't believe almost 100k were watching (unless he broke through that after I went to bed!)

Owensboro

stuff like

Something to do with what he has below the video?
I don't want to add emotes because that would give favoritism to particular memes, hindering the growth of new memes and causing stagnation.

DaBoss

So why are they training in Rock Tunnel? Wouldn't it make more sense to train in the area left of Lavender Town? Pound and Cut would actually do neutral damage.

cHinzo

Poot Nugget. He meant to do no harm. ;_;

What are we currently doing? Grinding?

Edit: LOL WE CAUGHT A ZUBAT! Which means we need to go back to the PC again to get Lapras...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom