• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Beastie Boys rapper Adam Yauch dead at 47

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I say we all break out some NBA Jam (either the new one or the old one) and play as the Beastie Boys, specifically MCA, in memory.

RIP MCA. ;_;

Zozz

Banned
God damn man, it always shocks me hearing about this. It is a sad day in the world of music today. RIP MCA

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Mix master mike was like 8 in 1979, what a shitty lazy blurb to put in there.

Kisaya

Wow this is just terrible and sad, way too young to go :/ He was a notable alumni of my high school and always thought that was something neat to brag about, the news is probably hitting hard with the older staff that are still there. RIP.

3N16MA

Banned
I was alredy feeling like crap today. Mo blows out his knee yesterday and now I log onto GAF and see this.

RIP.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
I'll admit I haven't listened to much Beastie Boys recently, but this is very sad news. I have fond memories of listening to Ill Communication on tape over and over and over again at summer camp. My bunkmates and I would memorize and perform all the parts of the songs. I was MCA.

RIP.

MCA is the other Adam in the Beasties.
That's Ad-Rock (Adam Horowitz)

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Fuck. My heart just dropped into my stomach. Jesus Christ. Fuck.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
RIP Mr Yauch....
I feel Bummed out.
Told a work colleague about this, his face just dropped

EDIT: FUCK CANCER!

Revolver

Damn, I didn't even know he was sick. He was always my favorite Beastie. The last time I saw those guys I thought Mike D looked like he was too thin but MCA looked alright. Shame. RIP MCA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom