• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This weeks horrible famitsu news of Japanese kids not getting FEAR

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
sp0rsk said:
Why does it seem every week we get new shovelware from Idea Factory.

Well, they are Idea Factory, not Idea Mom n` Pop workshop.

Also:

EIGHT DAYS UNTIL SRW OG PS2, FOOLS! REPENT! REPENT!

I can`t wait. :D

ethelred

Kurosaki Ichigo said:
Love/Hate relation with Atlus USA will be gradually turning into Hate-zone until they announce it'll come...

Shouldn't you have supported the GBA games they did localize to get to say that? Tsk!

ethelred said:
Shouldn't you have supported the GBA games they did localize to get to say that? Tsk!
They announced the PS2 collection before Atlus USA released any of the GBA editions. I'm waiting! Plus love/hate ratio is still 90/10 (because of Summon Night).

But don't panic yet, a PAL boxart for SRT OG2 has been posted in the PAL covers thread...thats tempting.

neo2046

Bebpo said:
PSP - Rezel Cross (sounds like an adv game or ANOTHER IF game)
Rezel Cross is a RPG for PSP from SCE
http://gnn.gamer.com.tw/6/25806.html
http://asia.playstation.com/tch_tw/index.php?q=node/1000

little Yuffie in CCFF7
180952973820070620122758.jpg

ethelred

Kurosaki Ichigo said:
They announced the PS2 collection before Atlus USA released any of the GBA editions. I'm waiting! Plus love/hate ratio is still 90/10 (because of Summon Night).

I don't see how someone can bitch about them not localizing more SRW or Summon Night games if that person refuses to buy -- even hates them for! -- the SRW and Summon Night games they do localize!

Llyranor

ethelred said:
I don't see how someone can bitch about them not localizing more SRW or Summon Night games if that person refuses to buy -- even hates them for! -- the SRW and Summon Night games they do localize!
Hahaha.

Anyway, good on Zelda. For reference, how did the other games in the series get?

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
That No More Heroes Travis toilet shot is great.
I'd love it if somenoe could make an avatar of it for me, haha

TreIII

creamsugar said:

Yes! DO WANT.

I can't wait til next week! :D

:lol :lol Interesting, indeed. I still hold to the overall belief that NMH has all the pieces in place for it to perhaps become this year's "God Hand". The presentation just seems to go so much in that direction...

Saitou

Banned
Nintaiyo said:
WTF @ Travis Touchdown taking a dump. :lol
He's trying to make this game more violent than Manhunt 2 (yeah, good luck with that). If this picture is any indication he'll probably throw in other "mature" themes as well.
Eh, might be masturbating to that loli animu poster.

Kurosaki Ichigo said:

wait what?
why is there animosity because they released 4 good games and did a good job on them now?

seriously, explain

pancakesandsex said:
wait what?
why is there animosity because they released 4 good games and did a good job on them now?

seriously, explain
I don't know what animosity means in that context, and of the 4 games I can't tell if they are good or if they did a good job on them on 3 of them because I didn't play them.

My request is a release of SRT OG PS2, there isn't much to explain. Lack of a release would make me a sad panda...just like the lack of main Summon Night games releases has done.

Bebpo

Banned
Hmmm...Sony bringing back the 20gig packed with a game that people want actually might move some hardware.

We'll see...

Ramenman

Kurosaki Ichigo said:
070620_ps3_bgpack_a.jpg
070620_ps3_bgpack_b.jpg

Yes, Mingol5 bundles coming 7/26.

(HDD 60GB)『CECH-AMG』 61,980円(税込)
(HDD 20GB)『CECH-BMG』 51,980円(税込)

Now Sony needs to convert it properly, and Europe will be Sonyland again.

Who would go against a 60 GB PS3 + one game for 370 euros ?

*wakes up*

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Ramenman said:
Now Sony needs to convert it properly, and Europe will be Sonyland again.

Who would go against a 60 GB PS3 + one game for 370 euros ?
Unlikely, as the PS3 is already cheapest in Japan, they'll just adjust the price to fit the territory.

Kurosaki Ichigo said:
I don't know what animosity means in that context, and of the 4 games I can't tell if they are good or if they did a good job on them on 3 of them because I didn't play them.

My request is a release of SRT OG PS2, there isn't much to explain. Lack of a release would make me a sad panda...just like the lack of main Summon Night games releases has done.

and thats why we prolly wont get OGS ps2 :-(

Kurosaki Ichigo said:
070620_ps3_bgpack_a.jpg
070620_ps3_bgpack_b.jpg

Yes, Mingol5 bundles coming 7/26.

(HDD 60GB)『CECH-AMG』 61,980円(税込)
(HDD 20GB)『CECH-BMG』 51,980円(税込)

Also, Tekken 5 DR Online is 6/30
And this is a Tekken 6 video...
http://www.gfdata.de/archiv06-2007-gamefront/3161.html

And Famista DS is indeed a baseball game from Bandai Namco...

eeeeeeeeeeeeh...kawaiii!!! (weak...)

ant1532

Banned
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back!

Zelda no Densetsu: Mugen no Sunadokei (NDS, Nintendo): 10 / 10 / 9 / 10 - (39/40)

10 / 10 / 9 / 10 - (39/40)

Yeah, I know it's famitsu, but who the **** cares, I agree with them on their Zelda reviews.

Btw the Star force 2 news is kinda old. There 30% done actually. And we still don't have Star Force 1 here yet...

Top Bottom