• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

your earliest exposure to sexuality in a game (whether it was intended or not)

beril

Also Ghost and Goblins
Arthur isn't exactly the most attractive character, but the thought alone of a brave knight stripped down to his boxers while fighting monsters is enough to get the mind running

zoukka

Stealth "make me feel old" thread.

203f2507053abc97546353f5fbd9e280f4da8787.jpg

Not even my earliest... but anybody else remember Samantha Fox? Waiting 5 minutes for the tape to load during a sleep over should be part of every boys life growing up

Oh god the memories.

Skidd

Surely not the earliest, but they certainly weren't being subtle about it; Ms (Marliece Andrada in Gex 3)

Oh yeah, then there's this: [ NSFW ]

dVi1c.jpg

And now that I think about it, I never thought I'd post anything from Ratchet & Clank (1) here, but...

The Hoverboard announcer lady:
Race_Girl.JPG

She had a bit of jiggle in her one or two cutscenes. Plus, there's a glitch/easter egg to make here boobs grow to immense size by making flips in front of her.

Chev

Stealth "make me feel old" thread.

203f2507053abc97546353f5fbd9e280f4da8787.jpg

Not even my earliest... but anybody else remember Samantha Fox? Waiting 5 minutes for the tape to load during a sleep over should be part of every boys life growing up
Same here but it was the disk version.

beje

Banned
Maybe Gal's Panic and another game I cannot remember where player 1 controlled a wall paint brush and the other one a paint roll at the local arcade salon back in the mid 90s. Both were action-puzzle games where every level you finished made the ladies drop more and more clothes until they showed boobies. Guess I noticed I might be gay back then because I had barely zero interest on them while every other children where drooling xDDDDDD

Oppo

Go ahead and google image search for "Sex Games C64"

so lo rez its barely NSFW, but.. there you go

1985, woo

First time in a game that remember any sort of overt sexuality in-game was the arcade game Jailbreak from Konami. You could get a girl to show up in the second story windows bearing completely naked breasteses.
That was in '85. Before this, though, I remember noticing plenty of posters, cabinet decal art, and other materials related to promoting a game with some sexually-suggestive images. If I wanna get technical, pinball was my first real exposure to alluring females in compromising positions, wearing skin tight clothing all flashing with bright lights and even digitized voice samples cooing repeatedly on several pinball tables I remember quite well that come out of that general timeframe of the late 70s and early 80s arcade gaming.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Probably seeing those sexy pool and poker type games in the arcades. Also later those weird games where you used a cursor to uncover an image while avoiding enemies and if you took too long it turned into a horror picture instead. That was pretty bad. I think there's been a recent PSN/PSP game with similar gameplay but sans the sexy factor, where you cut up airship pieces.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
As for non-human encounters, I believe my earliest exposure to sexuality in game would be the alluring body of Candy Kong in Donkey Kong Country. And for human encounters, I'd say Chun-Li's thighs in Street Fighter II.

Roto13

Q1pZ5.jpg

Police Quest. You can fuck the woman you pull over for speeding. Or you can just write her a ticket.

If she gives you her phone number and you call it, whoops, she's the boss' wife!

Subaru

When I was a kid, I really loved Strong Females Women like Chun-Li and Morrigan. I even remember talking with my friends that I wanted to marry Chun-Li!
But I can't deny that the whores of SoR made me crazy! All kind of female characters with long boots makes me crazy! Oh, bayonetta... =P

That said, the first character that I really got a boner was:

70014-1.jpg

vall03

Wonder-Momo-J-010.png

Scene from Wonder Momo, usually after every stage you get screencaps like this. First time seeing a girl in a swimsuit back then, also asked my cousin what those numbers are, and telling my those are vital stats which didn't make sense to me since I had no idea what those are.

MasterShotgun

brazen editing lynx
One of the Duke Nukem games. I don't think it was 3D, but I can't remember the name. Either way, there were titties and all was good in the world.

Koren

It could have been this:

nationalscar.gif

but I discovered this easter egg later, and I've NEVER seen it in Secret of Mana (european version), and I've played it for weeks. Has this been removed?

Rehynn

This

EcGa9.png

Cobra Mission (NSFW if you search for it), I'm actually surprised it looks so bad now I have searched this image, nostalgia filter at its finest.

Ha! I knew I wasn't the only one!
I remember my friend telling me "Hey, I got this new game, and it has manga boobs."

Add me to the big list of people who said Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards. It was an addictive eye opener to a young kid. It was also my first parser game, and just got my young mind going, thinking of all the possible naughty things to type.

Ramune

I want to say Artemis from Phelios...
phelios.png

...but I never did finish that game.It was Jessica from Final Fight.

jessica-snes.png

Never mind the JP arcade (and Mega CD) version opening

ffighttvjessica.gif

Never been more pumped to rescue the damsel in distress (in dat red dress) at a young age. ^_^

Also the first scene teases you with Damnd holding Jessica hostage

ffightarcdamndlaughjess.gif

Then there's Belger. I thought, what a freakin' ass! He cant even stand up to fight me? He's gonna go and ride a wheelchair with Jessica on his lap?! He's gonna pay! Yeah I think I made rescuing her more personal than Cody and Haggar back then.

ffightarcbelgerchairwje.png
11410-belger.jpg

Edit: Beaten with a bat by entrement further up!

NEO0MJ

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
My friend showed me Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail when we were in the 7th or 8th grade. That's the one I remember being first.

Jackpot

Banned
Q1pZ5.jpg

Police Quest. You can fuck the woman you pull over for speeding. Or you can just write her a ticket.

If she gives you her phone number and you call it, whoops, she's the boss' wife!

This. Or having stippers expose themselves in Duke Nukem 3D. Can't remember which happened first.

Top Bottom