• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brother has sex with sister in lift, pays her £20

Status
Not open for further replies.

apana

Goya said:
I enjoyed the ASOIF references, guys.

Aegon%2Band%2Bhis%2Bsisters.jpg

Toppot

Do you think he got a family discount?

Proof parent's pass on bad habits

Doing up and down in a elevator... INCEPTION! hopefully with CONTRACEPTION

Anyone wanna guess that they never got over sharing the bath together as kids?

On a more serious note, country is going down the shitter anyway with all the dumb chavs having more and more babies, Idiocracy is coming to fruition, a few inbreeds will in fact help combat the problem and kill them out.

polyh3dron said:
yep you stole my post.

There's an Xzibit "yo dawg" joke in here somewhere.

yo dawg I heard you like inbreeding, so here's some inbreeding with some inbreds so you can inbreed while they inbreed?

...i'm here till thursday

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Gui_PT said:
Does she do business with someone other than a sibling?

I've been needy and I'm known to be good with homework.

She would never let some outsider taint our strong bloodline.

Nix said:
...Wow. I totallly read that wrong, sorry.

No you didn't.

coldvein said:
does incest really cause THAT HIGH a rate of deformities/mental handicap etc.? have they done studies? i wonder what the actual statistics are..

I'm too lazy to google some statistics, but I can tell you that e.g. zoos try to maintain a total population of over 500 individuals per species (and mate them with animals from other zoos etc.). A lower amount would risk a healthy gene pool.
So you can kinda imagine the effect of having a few generations of inbreeding within just a group of people. It's the very reason why animals (including humans) instinctively try to avoid inbreeding, the social aspect just came on top of it.

Basically, most genetic disorders are rare because you have two copies of one gene/allele, so the other one can compensate for the mutated one. With inbreeding, there is a high chance that the offspring will get the shitty gene two times. He/She would get the defect that would otherwise need a giant coincidence to ever occur.

SolidusDave said:
I'm too lazy to google some statistics, but I can tell you that e.g. zoos try to maintain a total population of over 500 individuals per species (and mate them with animals from other zoos etc.). A lower amount would risk a healthy gene pool.
So you can kinda imagine the effect of having a few generations of inbreeding within just a group of people. It's the very reason why animals (including humans) instinctively try to avoid inbreeding, the social aspect just came on top of it.

Basically, most genetic disorders are rare because you have two copies of one gene/allele, so the other one can compensate for the mutated one. With inbreeding, there is a high chance that the offspring will get the shitty gene two times. He/She would get the defect that would otherwise need a giant coincidence to ever occur.

Pretty sure I read some articles a few years back about the problem of first cousin marriages amongst the Pakistani community in Britain and the high rate of genetic illnesses in their children.

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
Creepy, just creepy, reminds of the groundhog stare on real people.

SolidusDave said:

I remember from high school biology how dominant and recessive genes work, but wouldn't inbreeding just increase the number of recessive traits that show up? Are most genetic defects/diseases recessive?

Parallax Scroll said:
I remember from high school biology how dominant and recessive genes work, but wouldn't inbreeding just increase the number of recessive traits that show up? Are most genetic defects/diseases recessive?

Yes, most are recessive because we have two copies.
One copy being damaged doesn't really hurt you (though that also means there never was a selection that removed it, so you can carry them through generations) - unless the resulting protein can still work but fails under certain conditions (see e.g. sickle cell anemia).

It's also the reason why some genetic deceases are much more likely to hit males because we only have one X chromosome. If there is a mutation on it, you can't compensate for this.

What is this term "chav"? Is it British slang, or have I just been living under a rock? Or maybe both. From context I get that it means undesirable, but does it suggest anything more specific than that?

Toppot

ThLunarian said:
What is this term "chav"? Is it British slang, or have I just been living under a rock? Or maybe both. From context I get that it means undesirable, but does it suggest anything more specific than that?

Wikipedia has a good article
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav

British slang yes. Basically undesirable lower society, having kids, living off benefits, rude, criminal, no respect and thinking they are hard and gangster.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
ThLunarian said:
AFAIK its the British equivalent of the American "white trash"

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
amazing pictures. thread has delivered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom