• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh for no apparent reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skittleguy

Ring a Bell for me
Let's see if Gaf can giggle like a drunkard.
BelleGastonSwitch.jpg

Ceres

Banned
I don't get the no apparent reason part of the thread title. There's an obvious reason for why you'd laugh at that and everything posted thus far.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
OMG! I remember that there was another similar thread like this like two years ago where someone posted a bunch of pictures that were in sequence with a rescue attempt with those rescue cars trying to pick up cars that fell into the ocean. The sequence starts well, but then the cars were too heavy I think and the rescue car falls into the ocean. :lol I can't find it, but I'll keep searching.

Mik2121

Rewrite said:
OMG! I remember that there was another similar thread like this like two years ago where someone posted a bunch of pictures that were in sequence with a rescue attempt with those rescue cars trying to pick up cars that fell into the ocean. The sequence starts well, but then the cars were too heavy I think and the rescue car falls into the ocean. :lol I can't find it, but I'll keep searching.
Are you talking about this one in/near a harbor where this kinda big truck with a crane tries to pick up the cars but half way it also falls down? Or a different one?

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Mik2121 said:
Are you talking about this one in/near a harbor where this kinda big truck with a crane tries to pick up the cars but half way it also falls down? Or a different one?
YES the harbor one!

Rewrite said:

http://www.snopes.com/photos/accident/crane.asp

Fio

I once saw a thread about the japanese police performing a training drill in case some bear escaped from the zoo, or something like that.
I've been using the internet for ages but that was probably the most hilarious thing I've ever seen. If someone has the pictures, please post them.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Rewrite said:

Oh but wasn't it fake? I forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom