• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors Final Boss fight leaked

fart town usa

Gold Member
I'm sure it's in the OT but is there any exploration/puzzles in the game or is it just giant battles?

OT,

Not surprised at who the boss is.

McDougles

Of course it's out there, but wo de really need a thread about it?

Goatcheeseandredwine.jpg

Would you like it?

Trojan

I will never play this game so I took a gander at them spoilers

Shocking that they have Gannon as the last boss

Dammit, guess there aren't any more secret characters. Tingle, being one of the most popular returning characters, not being in is really really weird to me.

The final roster is extremely disappointing. Was Agitha really needed when they could have used Saria, Tingle, Skull Kid, and other beloved characters? Are they trying to pander to lolicons?

I still wonder if that official strategy guide claiming
"Over 15 characters"
was a mistake or a sign of some more-deeply-hidden ones.

Ok, so Ruto, Gir, Zant, and a blank are on the right. Wonder who the last character is?

It is a character announced a while ago, and is behind spoilers in the post you quoted:

agitha, the bug girl from twilight princess. If you're like me, you didn't remember she existed til they announced her.

Also the Prima guide mentioned 15+ characters so we still have a mystery to solve.
Technically 16 is more than 15. If it is just 16, then I will be kind of let down since I will only use Link and Dura.

It is a character announced a while ago, and is behind spoilers in the post you quoted:

agitha, the bug girl from twilight princess. If you're like me, you didn't remember she existed til they announced her.
Shows what I remember of her, I forgot she was even in the game.

Renzoku

Banned
I'll pick this up if it ever drops to $20-30.

Looks so incredibly underwhelming in every way. Boss fight being no exception, so obvious.

Lunar15

Sounds about right for a DW spinoff title.

They keep the roster low on the first title, but then bring in all the "fan favorites" for round 2, ensuring that people buy the sequel.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Technically 16 is more than 15. If it is just 16, then I will be kind of let down since I will only use Link and Dura.

If you want to be technical we have 20 characters already if you include the different weapon styles.

23 if you want to include Cia/Valga/Wizzro.

Not bad at all IMO.

Mesoian

Agitha?

Also the Prima guide mentioned 15+ characters so we still have a mystery to solve.

Yeah, 16 is more than 15.

It is a little disappointing, I'll be honest. But really as long as everyone who's been shown is playable, I suppose I'm okay with it.

Now if we've gotten to this point and Cia, Wizro and Whosits aren't playable, that's a bit of a problem.

We'll see. Nintendo really announced everything about this game before it launched huh. Sort of takes the wind out of its sails.

Sounds about right for a DW spinoff title.

They keep the roster low on the first title, but then bring in all the "fan favorites" for round 2, ensuring that people buy the sequel.

And for the less cynical/conspiracy spin, for the first game they need to develop the whole game, how it plays (yes, the different Musou games play differently), modes, equipment system, leveling system, etc. For sequels, they already have a basis and a core group of characters/movesets, so they can focus more and spend a lot more time expanding the roster.

Mesoian

The final roster is extremely disappointing. Was Agitha really needed when they could have used Saria, Tingle, Skull Kid, and other beloved characters? Are they trying to pander to lolicons?

Complain about child character, suggest other child characters.

Hmm.

Is the AI in musou games always this dead? Come and slaughter us bro!

On normal? Yes. The games can be quite challenging once you decide to up the difficulty though.

Top Bottom