• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Tamanon

Banned
Buu event is sooooo easy now that I have actual decent Supreme Power units.

Who knew?

Gonna get my other 2 medals from it to awaken the Androids, then onto either Goku Black or Frieza event.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Buu event is sooooo easy now that I have actual decent Supreme Power units.

Who knew?

Gonna get my other 2 medals from it to awaken the Androids, then onto either Goku Black or Frieza event.

I need friggin 16 Buu medals. 3 for androids, 10 for phys buu, and another 3 to make teq super buu (could be situationaly useful.) It's a total cakewalk with a mono str team, can totally ignore supreme power and candy eaters.

Meneses

Can anyone recommend a team for the Frieza and Goku Black events for me at all?
Or at least what kind of team I should be aiming to take in?

https://dbz.space/box/Lagamorph

My Mono AGL worked fine for Frieza. Just use Super Vegito and Murasaki and fill it with your best AGL hitters. (I also had Oceanus so he was always sealed). Bring Baba and Ghost Usher in case the seal fails.

Black was also easy for the most part BUT I haven't tried the hardest difficulty yet and I don't know if it's viable there.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Also, not sure if this was mentioned yet - but if you don't already have an SA10 version of the free Goku from the always up event (the angel one that dokkans to SSJ1 with 3 medals from the event, then again with 3 medals from SSJ3 event), you might as well get that done sometime in the next few months. He gets another dokkan with new the Teq SSJ3 Goku that turns him into an SSJ3 and he becomes what appears to be by far the best free unit in the game (aside from LR's)

J4g3r

I gave in and tried my luck.

3 multi-summons, 3 dupes.

-TEQ SSJ3 Vegeta
-PHYS SSGSS Goku
-INT SSG Goku

TXrtJKz.gif

You know it shows how far my team has come, when the Freeza event first came to global I couldn't even beat the event. Now, if it weren't for locking characters in place I would beat the event without using any items. Also I'm done with pulling on the black event. I already got black and broly I shouldn't spend anymore.

Can anyone recommend a team for the Frieza and Goku Black events for me at all?
Or at least what kind of team I should be aiming to take in?

https://dbz.space/box/Lagamorph

I did
SV lead
Golden Frieza since he can tank the finisher(does like 50k damage but better than death)
AGL Whis for random RNG luck to stun
AGL SSJ2 Goku for ki passive
SSG AGL Goku for links to SV
STR Goku(pinnacle of Rage) to survive K.Os.
Friend: Gogeta

four more medals to awaken Androids. Question, with the de-dokkaning can you do that with the LR Androids? Does it go one level down and I have to use the item like three times, or does it go back to their base card?

Anoregon

I did
SV lead
Golden Frieza since he can tank the finisher(does like 50k damage but better than death)
AGL Whis for random RNG luck to stun
AGL SSJ2 Goku for ki passive
SSG AGL Goku for links to SV
STR Goku(pinnacle of Rage) to survive K.Os.
Friend: Gogeta

Ah cool, I thought it was a binary kill mechanic, not actual damage. It hasn't actually fired for me yet, but curious to see if Omega would tank it given type advantage and his high defense and -30% enemy attack passive.

Ah cool, I thought it was a binary kill mechanic, not actual damage. It hasn't actually fired for me yet, but curious to see if Omega would tank it given type advantage and his high defense and -30% enemy attack passive.

Well it's extremely high damage. It's ~50k after Freizas 90% damage reduction.

My SSJ3 Kid Goku went Golden Oozaru against Goku and ate that 44mil Super, so I beat him once, that was fun.

I was banking on getting Golden Oozaru for my win too. I've not had the luck yet but I'm kinda glad I never pulled the new Goku, the grind to get his medals would probably put me off the game for a bit going by how hard he is.

Anoregon

I was banking on getting Golden Oozaru for my win too. I've not had the luck yet but I'm kinda glad I never pulled the new Goku, the grind to get his medals would probably put me off the game for a bit going by how hard he is.

Well, you need 35 SSJ4 goku medals in order to dokkan the kid into the form that has the golden great ape, so you gotta deal with it either way.

Well, you need 35 SSJ4 goku medals in order to dokkan the kid into the form that has the golden great ape, so you gotta deal with it either way.

I can do that event no trouble, already awakened him and SSJ4 Goku plus the Trunks STR that dokkans off him. That new TEQ SSJ3 Goku event though is something else. That's the one giving me trouble.

Anoregon

Ahh I misread, you are taking about the new Teq goku. Yeah I hear that is a bastard.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Well don't get me wrong, I would like a black pull, but my friend phy brolys have swept so many missions for me I kinda want him myself, same with SV and godtenks.

Well don't get me wrong, I would like a black pull, but my friend phy brolys have swept so many missions for me I kinda want him myself, same with SV and godtenks.

Ideally you would want both because they benefit each other lol...but of course I only have Broly and can't pull worth a damn on this banner.

weshes195

lol I knew that it would have been dumb to try this banner but I said screw it and pulled a multi summon (i now need 50 more stones to do the rose banner. it is pull 3 multi and get 1 free right?). I literally got 1 Sr and the next 8 R and I was about to cry for being an idiot, and the last one was phy broly!

The best part is I don't mind if I get dupe for him since heaven knows i rarely get elder kia SA cards lol

PHIN12

Neo Member
Long time lurker and player of this game - just when i thought i had an out i pulled a single multi on the goku black banner and its got me back. Thought it was worth a post - i didnt have any of them!

lskWV6X.jpg

Bamco has given me hope. I was super salty on the amount of stones i saved and burned on SV.

Anoregon

Now you really need Goku Rose next month for a badass villains team!

PHIN12

Neo Member
I have 250 stones which i think ill save for rose! I thought four SSR in multipulls were a thing of legend let alone three that are the banner characters!

Long time lurker and player of this game - just when i thought i had an out i pulled a single multi on the goku black banner and its got me back. Thought it was worth a post - i didnt have any of them!

lskWV6X.jpg

Bamco has given me hope. I was super salty on the amount of stones i saved and burned on SV.
You did a single multipull and got better cards than I did with 175 stones. Ihy so much. SO MUCH.
congrats dude

Great pull. To put some perspective on it, even your SRs are better than the ones I got lol.

I don't envy the part where you have to dokkan Broly though. I never want to go through that hell again with the cards I got right now.

Durden77

Did 100 stones on the banner considering PHY is probably my strongest team.

Got Broly (dupe)
PHY Kid Buu
Syn Shenron
Nuova Shenron

Guess I can't really complain even though I want to. Really wanted Frieza, SSB Vegeta or Goku Black. Is PHY Kid Buu worth a damn? Seems like kind of a mess of a character.

Tamanon

Banned
Man....I just realized I'm going to need 37 Gohan medals when the event comes back(likely on the 6th).....that's going to be a lot of grinding.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
They did a good job at making these 100% leads completely unattractive to pull on. Which is good, makes it easier to save for better banners.

MisterMac

Dropped 50 stones on this and 50 on JPN. Lesson learned.

Edit: Scratch that, just pulled the new SSJ3 Angel Goku! Now, how to beat him...

Grats! I have burned so many stones on that banner trying to get him or Gotenks. So far it's netted me

INT SSJ Rage Trunks
SSBKK Goku
STR SSJ3 Vegeta x2
INT SSJB Vegeta
PHY SSJB Goku
AGL Great Ape Turles

My account seems to not like TRQ cards. All my summons and my only TEQs are a pair of Nouva Shenrons

Grats! I have burned so many stones on that banner trying to get him or Gotenks. So far it's netted me

INT SSJ Rage Trunks
SSBKK Goku
STR SSJ3 Vegeta x2
INT SSJB Vegeta
PHY SSJB Goku
AGL Great Ape Turles

My account seems to not like TRQ cards. All my summons and my only TEQs are a pair of Nouva Shenrons

Thanks! Though to be honest now I have him I'm not sure how much I want him. The 40 million super attack combined with no gem revives is making this a real killer to do. No matter what combo of damage tank + item I use its impossible to survive.

I've had one win from the luck of getting a critical on a dokkan attack. This banner is awful pull rates though imo. I used a lot stones and only got 3 SSR units with a INT SSB Veggie and PHY SSB Goku plus the new guy. I don't have great TEQ choices either, so I might just not waste the time on him since I'm wasting too many items. If I could spend a stone after that super would be a saviour.

LR Androrids are finally mine!

Edit: Okay my SSR backlog is filling up, and I need to know which ones are worth Z-Awkening.
AGL:
SSJ2 Vegeta(Combative Will)
Tora(Giant Ape)
Goku(GT) (Explorer's Premonition)

TEQ:
Android#13(is he worth Dokkan awakening?I have his INT form)
SSJ Goku(GT) (The All-Out Release)
Goku(Youth) (Journey To The World)
SSJ Vegeta(GT) (Eternal Rival)

INT:
SSJ2 Gohan(Youth) (Flaring Rage)
Eis Shenron
Android #18 (Flawless Combat)
SSJ Goku (Bulging Power)
Yamcha (Go-Ahead Home Rune) [SPOILER\loljks[/SPOILER]
Hit
Goku(Infinite Curiosity)

STR:
Drildo(Encompassing Destroyer)
Metdilo(Planet of Steel)
Waifu #18
Gohan(Teen) (Latent Power)

PHY:
SS Goten Possessed
SSG Goku (State of God)
SSJ2 Goku (GT) (quintessential saiyan)
Kami
Goku (Kaioken) The Trump Card

Also now that I FINALLY got my LR Androids, and I do not feel like double grinding, should I use 10 of my 17 100% SA successes to get em to SA 20?

LR Androrids are finally mine!

Edit: Okay my SSR backlog is filling up, and I need to know which ones are worth Z-Awkening.
AGL:
SSJ2 Vegeta(Combative Will)
Tora(Giant Ape)
Goku(GT) (Explorer's Premonition)

TEQ:
Android#13(is he worth Dokkan awakening?I have his INT form)
SSJ Goku(GT) (The All-Out Release)
Goku(Youth) (Journey To The World)
SSJ Vegeta(GT) (Eternal Rival)

INT:
SSJ2 Gohan(Youth) (Flaring Rage)
Eis Shenron
Android #18 (Flawless Combat)
SSJ Goku (Bulging Power)
Yamcha (Go-Ahead Home Rune) [SPOILER\loljks[/SPOILER]
Hit
Goku(Infinite Curiosity)

STR:
Drildo(Encompassing Destroyer)
Metdilo(Planet of Steel)
Waifu #18
Gohan(Teen) (Latent Power)

PHY:
SS Goten Possessed
SSG Goku (State of God)
SSJ2 Goku (GT) (quintessential saiyan)
Kami
Goku (Kaioken) The Trump Card

Also now that I FINALLY got my LR Androids, and I do not feel like double grinding, should I use 10 of my 17 100% SA successes to get em to SA 20?

Bolded is your priority. The Androids aren't that good I'd say. Save your SA ups for the ones that really matter. I'm getting the Androids just to collect and honestly its much easier with the Androids vs LR Goku cause at least with them its not totally boring to collect the medals and you can use what you want vs set characters.

can't go wrong with that ssj2 goku gt, it's such a perfect little ssr.

Bolded is your priority. The Androids aren't that good I'd say. Save your SA ups for the ones that really matter. I'm getting the Androids just to collect and honestly its much easier with the Androids vs LR Goku cause at least with them its not totally boring to collect the medals and you can use what you want vs set characters.

ok thanks.

WT rewards are out my GSSR got me TEQ SSR SSJ2 Gohan(Youth)

my Gold DB tickets got me Dracula dude, namu, and launch. Launch is SA 10, and the others are crap dupes...o well, pleased witht he GSSR.

edit: at SA 10 they did 262k damage to PHY Brly on stage 21-1 with their Mega-colossal attack. Thanks to WT I now have 19 units that 100% a SA. I guess I'll save em till the ticket banner, if I get something worth a damn I'll use them on it, otherwise whatever. I have PHY Broly but I'm pretty sure LR Androids > PHY Broly, right?

Kyou

I got teq Turles with my last GSSR. At least it's new and can stun?

my DB tickets got me almost nothing but Bulmas...

I haven't played in a while Could you guys help me with my rainbow team or is this good as is?

Units I have so far. Can I make anything good with what I have now or the party I have now is good as is?

I would use PHY SSJ2 Gohan as your leader since he gives all type ki +2.

MisterMac

Any JP players know the score with the dupe system? Particularly why it won't let me use my SSJ3 Vegeta dupe to unlock a node on his tree? I'm going for the upper left section so I know it's not restricted by SA. I've unfavorited the dupe. I unlocked the nodes along the way to it.

I was able to use my Rose/Vegito/Trunks dupes fine. This is very weird.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm a fool. my dupe was on a team.

So I'll ask another question. I know it's best to use orbs on units with +% passives but would that include INT Rage Trunks? I'm trying to decide if I want to spend my free purple orbs from the two year event on him or INT SSB Vegeta

5323..... Man just needed one more round to get an extra elder kai.... rip

Oh well, the PHY Goku reward looks like a lot of fun.

For my pulls, I got 2 dupe STR Bulmas, Black and INT King Piccolo. Really wanted Ma Junior Piccolo STR but thats probably gonna have to be for next time.

For my gold ticket, got a dupe AGL Beerus which isn't bad considering what I could have gotten.

They need to make a 3rd ticket banner though. Platinum ticket for getting like 30 wins or something. The pick list is a separate pool from the WT pool and has stuff like God leads and dokkan characters before SSJ4s. Cause at this point if you pull shit like Bardock. Its basically Baba fodder. Even the dupe system can't save cards like Bardock from being super low tier C class cards.

Update time, finally decided to drop stones on black.

Got nothing for 5 multis.

6th multi landed me this:

http://imgur.com/naOjhji

Decided to drop one more:

http://imgur.com/GJrEwh3

Was really debating stopping at 6.
Bandai Spy trying to lure me into buying stones. It won't work!

gj man enjoy him

5323..... Man just needed one more round to get an extra elder kai.... rip

Oh well, the PHY Goku reward looks like a lot of fun.

For my pulls, I got 2 dupe STR Bulmas, Black and INT King Piccolo. Really wanted Ma Junior Piccolo STR but thats probably gonna have to be for next time.

For my gold ticket, got a dupe AGL Beerus which isn't bad considering what I could have gotten.

They need to make a 3rd ticket banner though. Platinum ticket for getting like 30 wins or something. The pick list is a separate pool from the WT pool and has stuff like God leads and dokkan characters before SSJ4s. Cause at this point if you pull shit like Bardock. Its basically Baba fodder. Even the dupe system can't save cards like Bardock from being super low tier C class cards.
I need INT king Piccolo. I got a dupe TEQ king Piccolo during the WT.
What's wrong with Bardock? He
Seals Super and I find him really good. Obviously nothing like SV, but still rather decent.

Edit: took 1 less than a whole bar to get 1 Piccolo drop. I'm not bothering getting 15 of him, not like I need him currently. I'ma focus on gem farming to get 4 more Kais I'll save till the end of days.

Bandai Spy trying to lure me into buying stones. It won't work!

gj man enjoy him

I need INT king Piccolo. I got a dupe TEQ king Piccolo during the WT.
What's wrong with Bardock? He
Seals Super and I find him really good. Obviously nothing like SV, but still rather decent.

Edit: took 1 less than a whole bar to get 1 Piccolo drop. I'm not bothering getting 15 of him, not like I need him currently. I'ma focus on gem farming to get 4 more Kais I'll save till the end of days.

The STR Bardock who doesn't seal super and his leader skill is +25% attack to all.

Buuhan makes Piccolo trivial. All the R training fodders and INT Frieza with SS + 1 SA 10 Buuhan makes it so easy lol.

TheAznOne

Whoa nice little surprise to wake up to the WT results. Rank 942 and Local #1 out of 246. Thank you 100+ accounts that got banned. Best WT so far.

Top Bottom