• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 25 - July 1

Anth0ny

Champ is bodying Marlinpie right now. That Dorm is too nice.

Awesome stuff. Toriyama can do no wrong!

iowjbBYmE1tIz.png

I had the same predictions as Mike Ross lol. I really think he's going to take both this year.

Actually I must have misheard Triforce on his stream yesterday, cause it does look like they're sending a few guys to Evo - just not for Street Fighter or Marvel.

http://empirearcadia.com/content/phoenix-dynasty-preparing-fire-storm-evo-and-mlg

He also took down the article about the Caribbean tournament, which means he probably didn't meet last night's donation goals and called it off.

He was asking people reasons why they would not donate. I don't think anybody answered him.

rCIZZLE

I had the same predictions as Mike Ross lol. I really think he's going to take both this year.

He's certainly no Bala in either game but I don't get why some people are so surprised at the prediction. If you only have one person to pick in either game, he's not a bad choice.

He was asking people reasons why they would not donate. I don't think anybody answered him.

I told him I'm not donating because I'm not interested in that tournament and won't be watching it. He even read it out loud on the stream, which was kind of weird since I wasn't even trolling. It just seems like a bad use of funds.

Fanatiq 3rd

Fanatiq ain't getting past ChrisG. I could see him getting 4th though.

someone needs to make fchamp humble.

But he's on another fucking level of play i don't see it happening outside of jwong and his crew

Dahbomb

"Neogaf said that Marlinpie would download F Champ and beat him for free"

Why the fuck am i reading the stream chat?

excuses
No one on gaf said that. There is nothing to download on fchamp, you either out play him or you try to scrub him out. All of fchamps tech and strategies are recorded and archived for the world to see. Fchamp downloaded and adjusted to Marlins team at CEO already.

And Marlin will do better once he gets a whiff of that fgtv good stuff. He just arrived so of course he isn't 100%.

ismk

I'm surprised to see so many people surprised by F. Champ's talk. This is new at all, he loves to talk smack especially when he knows that he's really good in a game.

Top Bottom