• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Civil War 4 | Fighting game tournament | April 27-29

smurfx

get some go again
8dYxV.png

Chris "Why can't i hold all these swords" G. i hear Chris G has a new theme song as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGXzlRoNtHU&ob=av3e

I think he would have to move to the west coast to ascend to god tier. as it is, he'll dominate east coast forever, but may not place 1st in anything at Evo.

Tekken isn't anything like SFxT.
i think some of the tekken players have had trouble transitioning to sfxt because of their 3d-heavy background. someone like 200yen who has a relatively strong background in both 2d and 3d has proven to do pretty well, so i don't see why ryry wouldn't be able to. did he even enter the trounament or is he even playing the game? it could just be disinterest.

what happened in mk9? you'd think with most of the bigger names at mlg, he'd at least make top 3?

also ryry isn't too bad at multiple games either. i'm curious why he didn't play (or place high) in sfxt though, considering how good he is at tekken.

My bad, he got 5th in AE and 4th in MK9. All in all, top 5 in 6 games, with 3 wins.

Top Bottom