• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CEO Kaz Hirai (the parody Twitter) announces his retirement in 2018.

This is basically the best way to end the account. I look forward to seeing how it ends. Fake Kaz Hirai can be proud of all they've done.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Time to reveal yourself finally. I love this Twitter account. RIP to it and @gafshitposts. ⚰️

Easily the best account on twitter, IMHO: I don't know how they were able to keep the laughs coming for so long with no real flops or misses. It'll be sorely missed when it's gone :(

MadMod

Very sad to hear this, always get huge laughs from this account. Anyhow, if person doesn't feel it its fine. Maybe one day they'll get enough time to view gaming news to make a come back. :p

With 100k followers I bet a twitter account like that could fetch a pretty penny. Why not auction it off, or is that not allowed?

Loomba

Needs to end with a video of the real Kaz Hirai on his computer deleting the account. That can be the only way imo

capturetxs6c.jpg

The guy's name is Mark and he's British. We know he isn't American by his spelling and we know his name is Mark and that he's specifically British by a tweet he posted of his new FIFA game.

Dude is a fucking legend and he'll be sorely missed.

Gonna miss them, but I had noticed the output dropping recently. I'm glad they're choosing to end it on their own terms rather than run into complete burnout.

I think it's a good idea to go out like this. He/she had been off their game fora little while now so it's good to admit when your time is up.

Justinh

This almost feels like a set-up or something...

Oh well, it was amazing how consistent he was at his great tweets. I don't recall any duds at all.

Top Bottom