• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I've come to the conclusion that Massive has no idea how to make gear relevant.
Crafted two pieces of Nomad that each are 52 GS above my currently equipped HE's, yet they are effectively worthless.
Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Thumbnail_Large.PNG
Roll ranges on 214GS is the same as 182GS

fuzzyset

Crafted two pieces of Nomad that each are 52 GS above my currently equipped HE's, yet they are effectively worthless.

Pretty sure they said on the stream that using an incomplete set would handicap you, so I wouldn't expect the stat ranges to be better.

That holster would be good if it rolled with 3 stats instead of 2. It's ridiculous to even have that as a roll option as no one is going to want to run around with a holster missing one of the big 3.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Whats this about the M1A in DZ? Is it a drop from the crate or being sold?

I've put on 3 pieces of new gear and its dropped me on everything. :|

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Whats this about the M1A in DZ? Is it a drop from the crate or being sold?

I've put on 3 pieces of new gear and its dropped me on everything. :|

Such upgrades. At least we know everyone at ~214GS will actually be weak as fuck.

I'm up for Incursion if any one needs a 4th, or wants to get a team going on PS4.

Yes.
Dont plant the bomb and leave one guy alive and go ham on the APC.
Need ammo station and heals to cheese it to.
Use triage since that works with the heal mod.

If you don't plant the bomb on the bomb waves, the enemies keep on re-spawning...

SirDgby

Neo Member
Yes.
Dont plant the bomb and leave one guy alive and go ham on the APC.
Need ammo station and heals to cheese it to.
Use triage since that works with the heal mod.

Its embarrassing that something this simple would get through testing.

Got into a bug in Lincoln Tunnel CM. The enemies didn't spawn in front of the tunnel on the defense TJF sequence. Instead, they spawned at the top of the building. There's no way we can deal with them (and vice versa). It's the first time it happened to me. :/

GazzaGSi

ffs library checkpoint messed up on Russian Consulate CM and not getting the command to use the laptop. Now Mikes all over the place and can't login. Argh.

Furo

Where is the new mission (incursion stuff)?
I don`t see anythiong on the map although I have a 170+ gear level and obv. lvl 30 blah blah. I can`t even matchmake for this thing lol?!

it`s free right?

Deku Tree

I'm felling with DkS3 coming out today, and all the changes, I'm not really feeling the extended grind anymore. Maybe I'll try the incursion later after people have good strategies.

BraXzy

I'm about to jump in... Gonna download whatever update now.

Anywhere I can read on what to do to get this sweet new gear? Not been following :O

Frenden

Banned
I'm felling with DkS3 coming out today, and all the changes, I'm not really feeling the extended grind anymore. Maybe I'll try the incursion later after people have good strategies.
Kind of with you, Deku. I'll play casually, but I'm not poop socking it.

Top Bottom