• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wendy's to introduce Ciabatta Bacon Cheeseburger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konka

Banned
wendys-ciabatta-bacon-cheeseburger.jpg

The new burger features a quarter-pound beef patty, oven-roasted, chopped tomatoes, rosemary-garlic aioli, spring mix, natural Asiago cheese, and applewood-smoked bacon on a toasted Ciabatta bun.

http://www.brandeating.com/2014/01/news-wendys-ciabatta-bacon-cheeseburger.html

More at the link.

commedieu

Banned
not nearly as disgusting as most of the new fast-food offerings. Wendy's makes a decent burger as well. Good flavor, and decent quality beef imo. (For 5 dollars)

I don't know why but Wendy's has the only beef that I can eat. Mcdonalds beef makes me feel so sick and BK makes me nauseous.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Looks absolutely delicious. Will be picking one up tomorrow or Friday for sure.

Btw since it was a recent thread I tried that Taco Bell Nacho crunch thing and I have to say; not bad for the price.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Only thing I like at JiB is breakfast sandwiches. Their burgers are soooo dry.

Chris R

Ciabatta is great because it absorbs so much juice when you have a really wet burger. No idea if Wendy's bun will be good though.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man I want to eat this. Sad they won't have it tomorrow. But at least they have that asiago ranch chicken club. I'll get that instead.

Lijik

I didnt like the pretzel bun burger, but Ive liked most of Wendys other new stuff (rip the W)
ill try this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom