• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT2| Fractured but Ox

Beefy

to7a72A.gif

Firmino's teeth will calm everyone down and welcome in a new thread.

GHG

Gold Member
Liverpool fans losing their minds.

It's the hope that kills you lads. Us Arsenal have been through this many times. You'll get used to it.

Liverpool will never challenge for anything with that defense. Klopp really need a plan B when things aren't going right. To be honest I'd rather we have a defense minded manager like Simeone. The guy knows how to set up a defense.

Some interesting 3pm matches. Quick predictions:

Arsenal 3 Bournemouth 0
Brighton 1 WBA 1
Everton 1 Spurs 2
Leicester 0 Chelsea 2
Southampton 0 Watford 0

T-Rex.

Banned
Everton vs Spurs would have been interesting in the last few seasons, but really cba watching Everton play in their current state. So slow and boring. Leicester vs Chelsea it is.

It's going to be one of those weekends where everyone around us wins though, I bet.

I used to think Koop was a good dude but he's just as myopic as any other manager. If the tables were turned and his keeper was on the end of that challenge he'd be going ballistic. Embarrassing interview.

I would've had to get up at 430am to watch the game. Figured last night it was a risky proposition at best and decided not to.

Was Mane's red deserved?

FuturusX

I would've had to get up at 430am to watch the game. Figured last night it was a risky proposition at best and decided not to.

Was Mane's red deserved?

I was in the same boat but was out late with friends last night and though I was fully intending to get up at 4 to watch the game It did not happen.

I just watched the highlights. Red card no question.

Zasa

Was Mane's red deserved?
Easily wasn't deserved imo, Ederson went off his line & recklessly challenged Mané's air Jordan attempt. Mané wanted it more so it was fair game.

Simple foul, if that

Everton vs Spurs would have been interesting in the last few seasons, but really cba watching Everton play in their current state. So slow and boring. Leicester vs Chelsea it is.

It's going to be one of those weekends where everyone around us wins though, I bet.

Yeah Leicester vs Chelsea seems the best look for me, too.

Arsenal 2 Bournemouth 1
Brighton 1 WBA 1
Everton 0 Spurs 2 (I can dream)
Leicester 0 Chelsea 3
Southampton 0 Watford 0

FuturusX

Anyway changing the subject did the Madrid fans go crazy this morning?

I can't loook back through the other thread for obvious reasons.

T-Rex.

Banned
Not a footy related question. But any Danganronpa fans here? If so, you getting the new game later this month?
Yes, amazing series! Hopefully it's not as bad as the anime though.. That was a letdown after DR1&2.

Guardiola said he's not sure it was a red and all m8

Syder

Couple of tasty propositions to watch like Leicester/Chelsea and Everton/Spurs...

but I'm going to watch Arsenal/Bournemouth because it has the highest probability of BANTZ™

FuturusX

Anyway it's over know, bad result, take it on the chin and move on. Liverpool going forward look great, we will be ok.

Not a footy related question. But any Danganronpa fans here? If so, you getting the new game later this month?

Yes and yes! I still need to replay 1 and 2 again this month, got a couple of weeks off starting next week so I'll be burning through them again in no time.

NHale

Anyway changing the subject did the Madrid fans go crazy this morning?

I can't loook back through the other thread for obvious reasons.

If they were there they were drowned in the Mane debate. Maybe they were asleep considering how early the game was compared to when LaLiga games usually are.

If anything the game showed how Real Madrid lacks a second striker after Morata left especially if Ronaldo isn't playing. In my opinion they fucked up not acquiring anyone better than Mayoral.

Sissoko starting for Tottenham? Is everyone else injured?

Yes, amazing series! Hopefully it's not as bad as the anime though.. That was a letdown after DR1&2.

Guardiola said he's not sure it was a red and all m8

Yeah the anime sucked. I'm optimistic about this new game though!

Yes and yes! I still need to replay 1 and 2 again this month, got a couple of weeks off starting next week so I'll be burning through them again in no time.

Enjoy the despair m8!

Liverpool FC Another Episode: Ultra Despair Fans

Gerrard slipping aka The Biggest, Most Awful, Most Tragic Event in Human History

Top Bottom