• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naughty Dog receives 120 PS4 dev kits

chadskin

Start drooling, GAF

9jxj.png

qrue.jpg

Looks like Sony can produce quite a few dev kits.

Naughty Dog are the only developer that lights my underwear on fire when I think about them.

Combine that with the PS4 blowing my pants off...

Now use them properly. More Last Of Us and less Uncharted.
One of the few developers willing to take gaming a little above cheap entertainment.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Work your magic ND. And then share all your wonderful tech with other PS4 devs.

Ploid 3.0

120 MORE* dev kits. How many did they have to begin with.

They are making a MMO or something I bet. A living world Uncharted, or TLoU.

They're making a MMO aren't they

Or something something persistent online world

But how??????

They don't have access to the infinite power the cloud!

I do want to know how big that studio is. I thought they had like two 60 person teams. I need to find some time to play the whole uncharted series. I tried 1 and it wasn't my type of game, but I need to try it again. Im going to borrow Last of Us from a friend soon. Id love to see an update like this from Santa Monica as well.

BTW, ND, please use these kits to make a Legacy of Kain please, or give HD remakes to the whole Soul Reaver Series. Thanks.

120 MORE* dev kits. How many did they have to begin with.

They are making a MMO or something I bet. A living world Uncharted, or TLoU.

I know that Nate Wells mentioned on GameTrailers that he was tinkering around with one after they finished TLoU. This was when most of the TLoU team had left on their vacation.

Top Bottom