• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

250px-Cowardly_Lion.png

GCQuinton

wtf who the hell is clayton

i thought i was using cam newton that whole first drive

Did Cam get hurt or something? About five of my starters (all impact players like J-Stew, Abraham, etc.) were out when I left. Drafted Clayton last year to be Cam's backup because of the similar attributes.

DCX

DCX
Did Cam get hurt or something? About five of my starters (all impact players like J-Stew, Abraham, etc.) were out when I left. Drafted Clayton last year to be Cam's backup because of the similar attributes.

The truth has been revealed lol

Beason injury did your entire franchise in.

DCX

GCQuinton

The truth has been revealed lol

Beason injury did your entire franchise in.

DCX

Wasn't really trying to hide it. Not that I would ever blame it on the injuries, even though I had a shitload of 'em (capped off by Beason). Compared to NCAA that I'm pretty much playing everyday, I didn't really put much time into this game at all this year besides showing up to play games and it resulted in an average/below average campaign.

DCX

DCX
Wasn't really trying to hide it. Not that I would ever blame it on the injuries, even though I had a shitload of 'em (capped off by Beason). Compared to NCAA that I'm pretty much playing everyday, I didn't really put much time into this game at all this year besides showing up to play games and it resulted in an average/below average campaign.

Just joking brosef. I know all about having to many leagues to schedule.

DCX

Air Force is getting better and we've taken the division the last two years, you should focus on Madden.

GCQuinton

Air Force is getting better and we've taken the division the last two years, you should focus on Madden.

Yeah, that's not happening again. Army's taking the CUSA title home to West Point this year :).

And damn, come '13, I'll have been running the NCAA league for five years. Sheesh. Time flies.

BigAT

A tie for not last in the NFC West seems like more appropriate phrasing. I don't know that any of you deserve the mantle of "first place".

bluemax

Banned
I literally have no idea how I am still in this race. What happened to our division this past offseason?

I'm actually playing slightly better on offense this season than other seasons! In terms of passing this is my best season of the franchise!

Last year we had the AFC East as our AFC match up, this year we have the AFC South.

bluemax

Banned
The San Francisco 49ers' chances of winning 13 games aren't good. Jim Harbaugh's team breezed through a .449 schedule that helped it win 13 games in 2011. The 49ers' success was rewarded with a slightly tougher .488 schedule in a division that is getting tougher. That .039 change could drop them to 11-5, but to do that, they would have to stay at 5-1 in a tougher division. Their 91-69 out-of-division schedule is the third toughest in the league.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7813154/nfl-schedule-does-saints-no-favors

Pats and Packers with the easiest schedules, smh.

Top Bottom