• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken 6: fap without fear thread (GONE GOLD)

mattfabb said:
Yeah exactly, so how come he needs a year to learn it?
Because that's not really a combo. Certainly not the type of combo he was mentioning. Try not to take things to literally.

mattfabb said:
why, how long did it take you to learn PPPK? :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
3 and half years. But I time it perfectly now!

facepalm.gif...

mattfabb

Banned
Metalmurphy said:
Because that's not really a combo. Certainly not the type of combo he was mentioning. Try not to take things to literally.

3 and half years. But I time it perfectly now!

facepalm.gif...

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

mattfabb said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
Oh boy... you really are retarded...

sarcasm_detector.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
What the fuck is up with all these :lol's?

Leave my Tekken 6 thread!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
:( Update:

UPDATE 08/21/08

I have some bad news for our faithful followers/readers. I got in contact with YouTube again and here is what they stated:

Federal law requires that we terminate accounts when they are found to repeatedly infringe copyright. Because you have had other videos rejected in the past, we are unable to reinstate your account. Users with suspended or terminated accounts are prohibited from creating new accounts or accessing YouTube’s community.

Sad times. We will not be able to create a new YouTube account. Our 600+ videos, 1200+ subscribers, and valued contacts… all gone. We will start uploading videos to a different medium sometime in the near future. If you have any suggestions or ideas please email us at contact@sdtekken.com! Thank you for your support everyone!

We’re still very bummed about the whole situation with YouTube. If you want to see our channel back try contacting them and let them know you want to see MarkMan23’s YouTube channel back in action!

If anyone wants to save/archive any of our old videos you can still access them, just you won’t be able to view them via YouTube’s website. The only catch is you HAVE to know the video URL ID in order to access it. You need to use a video download site such as Keep Vid and just paste the existing video URL and you should be able to download it.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
MarkMan said:

UPDATE 08/21/08

I have some bad news for our faithful followers/readers. I got in contact with YouTube again and here is what they stated:

Sad times. We will not be able to create a new YouTube account. Our 600+ videos, 1200+ subscribers, and valued contacts… all gone. We will start uploading videos to a different medium sometime in the near future. If you have any suggestions or ideas please email us at contact@sdtekken.com! Thank you for your support everyone!

We’re still very bummed about the whole situation with YouTube. If you want to see our channel back try contacting them and let them know you want to see MarkMan23’s YouTube channel back in action!

If anyone wants to save/archive any of our old videos you can still access them, just you won’t be able to view them via YouTube’s website. The only catch is you HAVE to know the video URL ID in order to access it. You need to use a video download site such as Keep Vid and just paste the existing video URL and you should be able to download it.

Does the account still exist, and can still view the rest of the videos?

If so, you can get your community to organize a mass group rip of the videos using programs that can save Flash videos, like the Firefox plug-in called VideoDownloader - doesn't take long, and it'll rip the .flv file exactly as it was on YouTube and many other Flash videos sites, and then you can re-up them on a new account...

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
The problem is my IP and the IPs that used my account are unable to create any new accounts (I tried and got banned within 24 hours) hahaha.

But the videos are not viewable via the YT site ;( You can however DL them off their media servers.

I have the URL's for most as I saved a lot of them in my media section of my site... Probably about 300 or so.

But yea. I can DL them and all but I won't be able to upload them to YT again. Maybe I'll have someone else take over that duty.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Updated my site with more information, courtesy of Mr. Down Right Fierce....

http://sdtekken.com

SDTEKKEN.COM said:
Tekken 6 Bloodline Rebellion has been announced! It will be officially shown at the upcoming Amusement Show on September 20th in Tokyo, Japan! It will be an upgraded version of the existing Tekken 6 game and is slated for an arcade release in December! Apparently, arcade operators in Japan have gotten the heads up about this new version of Tekken 6, so if you haven’t heard about it yet, you will soon! Thanks for the heads up Reno!

More info as it comes!

AAK

PS3 version confirmed for late 09.

It' great to see a patch though. I wonder who the new characters are? Dark Resurrection I guess mainly signified the return of Armor King. Bloodline Rebellion for Jinpachi? Jun? How about Kunimitsu (please)?

Thanks for the update MarkMan, and sorry about the YT fiasco. After all you've done, this is the last thing you deserved.

AAK said:
PS3 version confirmed for late 09.

It' great to see a patch though. I wonder who the new characters are? Dark Resurrection I guess mainly signified the return of Armor King. Bloodline Rebellion for Jinpachi? Jun? How about Kunimitsu (please)?

Thanks for the update MarkMan, and sorry about the YT fiasco. After all you've done, this is the last thing you deserved.
Truest shit ever...

AAK

English version of the arcade machine will be released. Korea, Phillipines, and Hong Kong will surely get it. It's up to US arcade owners to purchase it.

But hey, be happy you're at least in America. Tekken machines here in Ottawa are too damn rare. Even the old TTT machines have disappeared.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
AAK said:
English version of the arcade machine will be released. Korea, Phillipines, and Hong Kong will surely get it. It's up to US arcade owners to purchase it.

But hey, be happy you're at least in America. Tekken machines here in Ottawa are too damn rare. Even the old TTT machines have disappeared.
Yeah, most of the arcades near me have at least one Tekken 5 machine. Just plain Tekken 5, no Dark Resurrection, though...

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
abstract alien said:
Alright, so i just got back from playing some tekken6...things were a bit different however this time, as there were about 20 or so players there that really knew what they were doing.

Tekken 6 on a competitive level is soooo much fun. Since it runs smoother, the matches look a lot more "spectacular" this time around. For 1.50 per play, losing just wasnt an option, as this can add up quickly. Not that i mind, but damn, after a weeks worth of playing tekken 6, i could just buy the damn cabinet!!!! There was a guy playing with kuma and we descovered a glitch(well, im sure someone else has also). Kuma can throw a damn salmon at you(thats not the glitch)!!!! After he throws it however, for a split second he cant be damaged(thats the glitch) I caught him with a flush Konvict Kick with king after side stepping the damned fish, and i just bounce off of him. Everyone was like WTF!!!! Later, someone played with paul and the same thing happen after he tried a phoenix smasher. I dont know what the hell was going on, but oh well.

Quick note about the presentation as far as character selection and "vs" screen before matches start....I looks a bit, iono, weak. I liked the feel of tekken 5 more with the artwork representing the character as opposed to the character model standing their, doing the idle animation. It just doesnt fit well imo, and it would have been better with some of the fresh artwork they had for each character. Not important, but just noting it.

I have to give a nod to the backgrounds once more, as they are so awesome. I really tried to sit back and look at the scenery while i wasnt up to bat, and namco really did a damn good job of making sure they matched the characters. Everything fits so well together and no one ever looks out of place. The color palette matches the onscreen characters, and like i said before, the details are definitely up to code. One thing ill say that i dont like about this game is the whole level destruction, specifically when you go through the floor. It looks so disconnect with the flow of the match that its a bit jarring when it happens. Its like someone will do a move, and instead of following through with it through the floor, the move will connect, and then the floor will break and kind of snap the players into a falling animation. Its really a shame, especially since everything else is so well polished. I dont like it at all :(

Last, the pure awesomeness of Law's animation set must be reiterated once more. Everything from this recoils to his facial expressions are some of the best ive ever seen, its almost enough to make me shed a tear. He must have been the last character they finished and wanted to pull all the stops...it really looks that good.

It still stands: Tekken 6 is fucking awesome.
I can't wait. i want this in my ps3 now!

KingJ2002

MarkMan said:

UPDATE 08/21/08

that sucks... try vimeo... they seem to be a better service... they even offer HD uploads.

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
Bumping this thread for T6:BR kit prices and info.

Release date: December 2008
Order deadline: September 26
Price (Cabinet) PCB: 598,000 yen

Price (Remodeled Kit)
DX CVT: 1,038,000yen
SD/PCB CVT: 498,000 yen

LowParry

Dali said:
Boskonovich? That was the doctor's name from Tekken 3 wasn't it? The one that worked with Yoshimitsu (and Bryan?). Perhaps this is his daughter? Or maybe a female robotic/cybernetic Bryan counterpart made by Dr. B.

Why yes it is. :D

Curious as to what fighting style she'll use.

AmMortal

Banned
Dali said:
Boskonovich? That was the doctor's name from Tekken 3 wasn't it? The one that worked with Yoshimitsu (and Bryan?). Perhaps this is his daughter? Or maybe a female robotic/cybernetic Bryan counterpart made by Dr. B.

Yup looks like it.

Aggelos

When is Tekken 6 OST comin?
I surmize that it's going to be a joint OST (Tekken 6 + BR), and also I surmize that it's coming a little bit the after the console version (in order to include the character endings' music)....
Something like
http://vgmdb.net/album/1372

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
via SDTEKKEN.COM

SDTEKKEN.COM said:
Bloodline Rebellion New Challengers!

September 14, 2008

Special thanks to the good members of Tekken Zaibatsu Forums, some NEW information on Tekken 6: Bloodilne Rebellion has surfaced! Two NEW characters! Alisa Boskonovich and Lars Alexanderson join the King of the Iron Fist Tournament 6! Expect more news later this week as Namco will be showing off T6: Bloodline Rebellion at the 46th annual AM Show in Tokyo, Japan! Check our TEKKEN 6 section for more news and info as it is released!

SOURCE - CLUB-FC

Yoshichan

Boskonovitch? :lol :lol

NeoCross said:
That dude looks kind of emo.

He's Namco's response to Jean from VF5R, IMO. If there's any justice, he will do judo some justice, since Paul doesn't (although with a name like that, he might do Muay Thai since they're big on that in the Netherlands).

twinturbo2 said:
Le sigh. They have enough characters to justify bringing back the tag mode, so why won't they?

Maybe a console exclusive? I think creating such a cab woulb be too costly for everyone... not to mention space requirements and such. Just a theory and a wish.

Pachimari

Master Thespian said:
He's Namco's response to Jean from VF5R, IMO. If there's any justice, he will do judo some justice, since Paul doesn't (although with a name like that, he might do Muay Thai since they're big on that in the Netherlands).
But Lars Alexanderson sounds swedish..

So, I haven't been following Tekken 6 for the last couple of months, but I'm slowly getting hyped again (even though I couldn't find any arcade machines with Tekken 6 in the Philippines =/). So a simple question, where can I see gameplay videoes of matches and new animations now that the YT-channel got taken down?

Wait, I'll try look for video links at sdtekken.com.

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
I am in this thread, supporting T6 (even though I don't play it lol) and MarkMan! Three cheers for MarkMan!

Here's some new Tekken 6 info, straight from the AM Show.

- Two new characters as posted before, bringing the total to 40 playable characters.

- Four new stages, bringing the total to 16.

- New stage is in front of what seems to be a hotel, complete with a glittering water fountain and a fire-engulfed tunnel.

- Other new stages will be coming, but haven't been seen in detail yet.

- Customization has been given an overhaul. For example, you can now customize the front and back of the character's hair instead of just having a general hair item like before.

- It seems like Bound has been given a makeover, although it's still present in the game. You now have to confirm a bit before you can do a bound. Seems like you have to hit confirm or something? I'm not too sure but apparently it's not as brain dead as it was in Tekken 6 Vanilla.

- Wall hits have been changed, so characters won't correct themselves while on a wall, and now tech rolling is faster than before when you hit a wall. Seems like wall combos won't be as easy to do as before.

No info on how the new characters are just yet, or if they're even playable...

Top Bottom