• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall: All 15 Maps with Full Top-Down Images and Screenshots of Key Landmarks

viveks86

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/03/03/titanfall-all-the-15-maps-leaked-with-screenshots-and-top-down-views/

Titanfall fans can finally get a full overview of 15 maps that will be available in the game thanks to Reddit user FallenFusion, that leaked the top-down views for all of them, including a bunch of screenshots for each featuring the key landmarks.

01 - Airbase

01-Airbase.jpg

02 - Angel City

02-Angel-City.jpg

03 - Boneyard

03-Boneyard.jpg

04 - Colony

04-Colony.jpg

05 - Corporate

05-Corporate.jpg

06 - Demeter

06-Demeter.jpg

07 - Fracture

07-Fracture.jpg

08 - Lagoon

08-Lagoon.jpg

09 - Nexus

09-Nexus.jpg

10 - Outpost 207

10-Outpost-207.jpg

11 - Overlook

11-Overlook.jpg

12 - Relic

12-Relic.jpg

13 - Rise

13-Rise.jpg

14 - Smuggler

14-Smuggler.jpg

15 - Training Ground

15-Training-Ground.jpg

Lots of info leaked on the other thread created today. Check it out in case you haven't already

Thanks for sharing!

This is the most excited I've been for a first-person shooter in a long, long time. Going to familiarize myself with these over the next couple of weeks. :)

I like the look of smuggler.
And is that some kind of huge creature in the water?
Will it eat me?

EDIT: all the water in the Smuggler map means that Titan v Titan fights will look like pacific rim.

Alx

I'll have to admit, those maps aren't really visually exciting (Corporate, Outpost and Smuggler look interesting enough). But if their level design is consistent with the two maps we had in the beta, they should be great.
Watching Nexus makes me remember that ziplines were mentioned in the game statistics, but I don't remember seeing anybody use them, was it possible in the beta ?

Jarmel

Banned
Well the art direction for some of these maps look stellar. Lagoon, Outpost, Smuggler, and Boneyard look fucking fantastic.

Give it to Daddy. Give it all.

I love the beach locations. Too bad I can't play it because I have a PS4. Hopefully Titanfall 2 on PS4 still has some beach maps.

Bad7667

I like the look of smuggler.
And is that some kind of huge creature in the water?
Will it eat me?

EDIT: all the water in the Smuggler map means that Titan v Titan fights will look like pacific rim.
Holy shit your right.

Thank god for South Park and dota or the wait for this game would really suck.

malfcn

Looking good. It would be nice to get more official info. Feel like the fronts have been quiet. Other than going gold, the real news has been from leaks.

Milennia

Cant exactly learn a map with top down layouts, but at least it gives you a sense of what your getting into with some of these.
Still going to take hours of play to get used to the traversal mechanics on each one.
Most of your movement should take place via the high ground, so each map will play fairly differently and its very hard to judge from these.

Look great nonetheless, i love these maps.

Nexus is fucking huge.
Wtf is with Rise? Its pretty tiny/linear and i don't recall it being one of the original leaked maps either.
We will see how that one plays out.
Also nice to see that training ground ended up being a full fledged map after all.

My favorites thus far... Overlook and Airbase... Easily.
They both look very well placed and have a nice atmosphere as a bonus.
Overlook basically looks like a halo 3 map and is split into sections, something i have seen in other games and find to be a very good idea.
Gives the single map a ton of variety and it should give titans enough space for wiggle room at the same time.
Lagoon sort of has the same element, yet on a smaller scale.

Going to be really exciting seeing where they place the objectives, should give us a decent idea of how the maps will play in that mode.
Domination that is.

Raide

Training ground is a nice looking symmetrical map. Will be interesting to see CTF or the more competitive modes on this map.

Al in all, they all look great! Cannot wait!

These look great and with what seems plenty of variety. I hope all 15 are in the launch game and not some held back for DLC. Hopefully we will be getting official confirmation of all the details some time this week, right Respawn?!!

I wanted a xbox one for this game...FUUUCK

Guess I'm just gonna have to get it on PC. I just hope my PC can run it as good as a xbox one would.

GHG

Gold Member
It seems that everyone here thinks that ps4 users have gaming pc's or 360. Really weird.

Most people these days should have a PC/Laptop capable of running this:

CPU: AMD Athlon X2 2.8GHz or Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz
4GB RAM
512MB VRAM, Radeon HD 4770 or GeForce 8800GT

You don't even need a "gaming" PC per se.

Most people these days should have a PC/Laptop capable of running this:

CPU: AMD Athlon X2 2.8GHz or Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz
4GB RAM
512MB VRAM, Radeon HD 4770 or GeForce 8800GT

yea but we want it to run GOOOOOD. not that bare minimum.

Top Bottom