• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Phantasy Star Nova Trailer

zeromcd73

The CG graphics look great and a huge fan on the character design. Some gameplay certainly wouldn't have hurt, though.

Despite not liking PSO2 this will be getting a day 1 import from me.

Some Nobody

I can't get excited for this game. I love Phantasy Star, and tri-ace is neat, but...its not coming Stateside, and I don't own a Vita anyway. Good trailer, though.

Cornbread78

I don't even want to look since I'm in NA, it's a lost cause...

The fact that Tri-Ace is dong this makes me sadder... where is my Star Ocean VITA of PS4 game?

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like Star Ocean to me lol. Poor Tri Ace.

I really want to be excited about this, I really do but with what's going on with the Yakuza series, PSO2 and Puyo Puyo, it's hard.

ShadiWulf

Trailer feels very Tri-ace to me. That's not a bad thing though. I'm curious to see their take on the Phantasy Star franchise.

TreIII

Too bad there was no gameplay, but in Tri-Ace, I trust.

The fact that this game is going to be something closer to Phantasy Star Portable 2 with PSO2's combat is gravy to me.

I'm interested to see what Tri-Ace can do with the Phantasy Star IP.

If it's still on track for 2014 (which it supposedly is), we really need to see some gameplay soon.

Trailer feels very Tri-ace to me. That's not a bad thing though. I'm curious to see their take on the Phantasy Star franchise.

Yup, the way they showed the space stuff and music felt totally Star Ocean, we need another one next.

Hopefully this gets localized.

Xerotwo

Oh Sega, if only this was E3 material. If only....

But instead, you would put salt in our wounds to say that there's NO Phantasy Star stuff for us in the future.

It does kind of look like a Phantasy Star game if it were made by Wolf Team.

That's pretty neat. I really like Wolf Team. It's so neat that SEGA had Tri-Ace work on this game.

Blueblur1

The character creator is PSO2's character creator with some tweaks. Not surprise there. So far this game looks like a PSO2 reskin.

I don't really know who the woman talking in that video is. But her voice is really adorable.

I wish my voice was that high-pitched and adorable.

btrboyev

would it be too much to ask for a more traditional PS game with a style that resembles the older games?

Tired of PSO style games.

Top Bottom