• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bioshock Infinite Final Box Art

Pranay

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

credit - Cyberia for posting them in the other thread :)

I like that the other main character integral to the idea of the game isn't anywhere to be seen. Why am I so sure somebody looked at some numbers and decided that putting a girl on the cover would hurt sales?

Gross. I also like that there's some fire in there to complete the blue and orange contrast.

Kifimbo

I don't blame them for doing that. They want to sell copies. Anyway, still better than most "dude with a gun" boxart.

PS3 version for me, will try out Move and the original BioShock being added is cool. Oh, and the cover has Nathan Drake on it, 11 bajillion copies to be sold confirmed.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Why would they NOT have Liz on the cover?

FFS.

Things this cover expresses:

-Shooting
-You're a dude
-Oh there's an airship in the corner I guess maybe it's this Steampunk thing I've heard so much about????? Or it is Super Mario Bros. 3 I liked that game
-This looks GNARLY

Things this cover does not express:

-Tonic powers
-Weird time ruptures
-Story involving two characters
-Anything about nature of other character
-Traversal
-Weird spooky enemy design

So basically nothing about Bioshock. A++

I didn't know Doctor Who was in this game

11 actors (well, technically twelve considering that in a special 1st was played by a lookalike) played the Doctor and I can't really think of any of them looking like the design in that cover.

By the way, that's Boredome Infinite, judging by the box art.

Top Bottom