• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon.co.jp is now offering international shipping for games and consoles

Nibel

This only works for items sold directly by Amazon. No third party sellers, not even "fulfilled by Amazon."

zdPrjC0.png

https://twitter.com/HadlerER/status/707341155017564160

Stolen the pics from RPGSite because they owe me tbh

CdEBQSHVIAALFgx.jpg

CdEBQR9UsAEUDq2.jpg

People on Twitter seem to have success with this - goodbye import sites?

REMEMBER to set the website to English (I just found this out entirely by myself) since most of us are baka gaijins
CdEDW8DVIAAEqRo.jpg:large

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Welp, that's massive.

BLESS!
I use it all the time for books and CDs and the shipping was so nice and BLAZING fast so having to proxy games was a hassle.
Very good news.

Nyoro SF

Huh. I assume the seller in question has to allow it, of course. Unless Amazon is shipping internationally itself through prime?

jbug617

Banned
Could not get it to work with the White PS4 Console. I was able to get it to work with Raiden V.

So how would I find something? Can I login with my US account?
I had to make a new account.

Huh. I assume the seller in question has to allow it, of course. Unless Amazon is shipping internationally itself through prime?
I think the seller has to be Amazon. Did not work with fulfilled by Amazon.

oti

Banned
So you'll need a CC for this, right?
I want to import Elite Beat Agents JP 1+2, Puyo Tetris (or something like that) and maybe faceplates. Would love to buy some JP 3DS games but not enough to get a JP 3DS for them.

Isotope

No more price gouging sites for me. Already used AmiAmi for JP releases, but Amazon JP is another fantastic option.

Top Bottom