• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

Peterthumpa

Well, I do know that we have one for the current gen consoles but we might as well start a brand new OT celebrating the availability of the 3 new kids on the block (you heard it right, Wii U fits here as well).

Posting this from my Wii U so nothing fancy for the moment. PS4 owners specifically, you got some work to do for Gaffers worldwide. Hit that Share button!

MOD ABUSE: Thread rules below.

1. PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Wii U images only. Keep PC, emulator, and other shots out. Portable (3DS/Vita/etc) screenshots are to go in this thread.
2. Limit of 3 images per post. Regardless of platform, three images per post prevents thread bloat.
3. No double posting. Rule 2 is pointless if you can spam. So you can't.
4. Try to remember to include the game's name in your post's subject header. Helps people recognise the title!
5. Critique and be opinionated about games/shots, but don't threadshit. This is not the place for you to moan about how all Wii U screenshots drag the thread quality down, or how ugly all Xbox One titles are. Be fucking nice for once in your life.

To get full resolution pictures from PS4 Share Button:

Twitter

Facebook
  • Open your photo album. Click picture to open it, copy URL.
  • If that doesn't work, click on a photo and find the "Download" button and download the full resolution picture. Upload to a lossless host, such as minus.com or abload.de (imgur will further compress the image).

dc89

iuU4YSMUUrhcA.jpg

<3

chadboban

I really like these Wind Waker HD one from the screenshots thread. Credit goes to user Tumo.

wiiu_screenshot_tv_018crzc.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_011nslx.jpg

And as expected, Killzone looks bloody gorgeous!

Oh man, my eyes are CRYING WITH JOY from all that anisotropic filtering...

They also cry from all that twitter compression...

frayne182

Banned
Man Zelda on Wii U makes me want to buy one so bad. Going to wait for the price to drop some more but man I always loved that game and those shots look so good.

Xbox one next week for me :). Until then I'll enjoy all these shots people post

Sethos

Banned
Sorry, I can't see a problem in posting Wii U screenshots, it IS a new console too after all.

Didn't say people couldn't post as it is per definition a 'next-gen' console. I just wanted to look at PS4 screenshots or Xbox One shots when that's out. Not at that detestable dogshit from the Wii U we've already seen a million times for the past few months, the IQ alone makes me want to vomit.

Hence why I asked for a PS4 specific thread.

kodecraft

Sorry, I can't see a problem in posting Wii U screenshots, it IS a new console too after all.

Me either, I think the people saying "and the Nintendo stuff starts" just don't want to see Nintendo as competition.

PS4 launch just doesn't have anything to offer when compared to WW HD, Pikmin 3, W101, and 3Dworld. So this thread is a melting pot of Next-Gen screenshots that includes (PC, PS4, XB1, and Wii U) whats wrong with that?

plank

Didn't say people couldn't post as it is per definition a 'next-gen' console. I just wanted to look at PS4 screenshots or Xbox One shots when that's out. Not at that detestable dogshit from the Wii U we've already seen a million times for the past few months, the IQ alone makes me want to vomit.

Hence why I asked for a PS4 specific thread.

This post is the exact reason why this thread is a bad Idea.

Top Bottom