• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sense8 renewed for a second season

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinCow

Banned
Sweet. Season 1 was surprisingly good, but I was worried that it might not get renewed because I heard it was pretty expensive to produce.

6RfRMd1.gif

Thank you Netflix!!!!!

dabig2

Fantastic. Now, hire better dialog writers and we got a thing. Just make sure to keep the cinematographers because *swoon*. I also don't expect such a slow beginning with everything in high gear now. Really looking forward to this.

Korey

Great news.

They need to execute better with some better ideas though, or this will be the last season.

ivysaur12

Banned
I was very hot and cold on season one, but the vocabulary was so different and there was enough good that I'm curious to see what happens in season two.

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
I'm so happy, loved season 1!

Netflix did good. Hope they keep the budget as is, the scenery was just too gorgeous and it's part of the series charm.

Tucah

you speak so well
I didn't love the first season but there was enough potential and good stuff for me to want to check out another.

Ventara

I'm watching this now. Up to episode 5, and I think there's a lot of fluff they could do without. I don't really feel the story has progressed much. And there's so much nudity in this show, lol.

Walpurgis

Banned
From what I have read, this show is really bad. I'm surprised they're continuing with it. Then again, they are continuing with Marco Polo which was also pretty bad. Maybe they can turn things around like with Bojack Horseman but I'd rather Netflix spend their money on something else. These projects look really expensive.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
From what I have read, this show is really bad. I'm surprised they're continuing with it. Then again, they are continuing with Marco Polo which was also pretty bad. Maybe they can turn things around like with Bojack Horseman but I'd rather Netflix spend their money on something else. These projects look really expensive.

Don't believe everything you read.

Gallbaro

Banned
You question Kubla Kahn?

It really isn't that bad.

It has moments where it is really eye rollingly pretentious though.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?

Read where? Most of the people in the OT liked it a lot.

I loved it personally.

Dalek

Sounds like you read bullshit.

woolley

You should form your own opinions on things instead of relying on other peoples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom