• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Destiny Site Launches - Lots of new footage and info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, impressive use of <video> and WebM, Bungie! THis may be the first embedded, autoplaying video slider I've ever seen.

Site requires a modern browser and javascript enabled.

Well I'm going to buy the game anyway, so sure, I'll pre order for access to the beta.

Game looks phenomenal.

Also, the last game for which I got in early via beta was Halo 3 multilayer beta :D

Jigolo

Don't PS+ members get the beta too?

EDIT: w/e just preordered for the code. will cancel when I recieve it

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'm avoiding spoilers, but I need to know: is there any new PvP info?

Yoday

Even if you cancel right after you order?
That's what I did back in October. I ordered, got my code, and then cancelled. I plan on buying digitally, but I'm not going to wait for a digital pre-order to go up to get a beta invite.

I've already said this...but I'm getting a PS4 just for this game. I've bought into the hype.

The videos have just been o.k. imo, but the setting is 100% a seller for me.

RoKKeR

I'm avoiding spoilers, but I need to know: is there any new PvP info?

No, title is a bit misleading as there really isn't all that much "new" info. Mostly stuff we already know just in a better website.

Edit: Unless I'm missing some crucial part of the site that divulges a bunch of new information.

Edit2: Confirms the beta is coming in the summer but I think most had assumed that already.

Blueblur1

Ehh, none of it impresses. None of the footage doesn't look any different from what we've already seen aside from some vehicles.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
beautiful site. love the little gameplay tease of the speeder bike traversal. cant wait.

ElRenoRaven

Gold Member
Yea I could sit and watch the backgrounds all night. This game just can't get here soon enough. I fear for my school work. Going back to college this fall to finish up a degree I never finished and I see this taking a lot of my study time.

Ghost23

Are the locations on the websites the only places you can go to? There are like 2 places for each planet. Doesn't seem like that big of a "world"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom