• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

From Dust XBLA available for puchase now?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
EDIT: DEAD AS OF 8:50 PM PDT

Saw this posted from CAG twitter, don't know if it's really available now

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store...ust?siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hoxzyq7uhX5xHGmo8blzkg

Edit: other games are up too! Apparently Fruit Ninja Kinect doesn't work though, but Shadow Planet does

foladar said:
They're all apparently on their site, ymmv on if you can get the key early?

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/...t-Ninja-Kinect

Bungieware said:
You guys know about this?

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/...-Shadow-Planet

Edit: If anyone manages to get this and gets an extra copy of The Maw they don't need, I would be very grateful

Emitan

It's the XBLA version. If you look at the boxart in your cart it says Arcade.

EDIT: Oh, is it not out yet?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Billychu said:
It's the XBLA version. If you look at the boxart in your cart it says Arcade.

Yeah, I know it's XBLA (should have put that in the thread), but this is still half a day early for anyone who wanted to grab it

legbone

hot damn! thank you so much. downloading now. yikes, over a gig. oh well. glad to get the maw also. had already purchased bastion last week when i found out about the promotion. glad it worked with from dust also. thanks again. great looking out for gaf.

edit: thanks again wario. i have to work tomorrow (like every other day) and like all arcade titles i couldn't play until i got off. now i can play tonight. thanks so much. you sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. unless you're a woman. then you are a lady and a scholar.

Thought I would wait until it came out on Steam. I thought wrong. I'm off work tonight and won't have any other time in a week to play it, so I bought it and it's downloading now. Thanks for the heads up!

Phthisis

With this deal, you'll get a copy of The Maw free for every Summer of Arcade release you buy through the MS store, FYI. Was the same last week for Bastion, too.

Helmholtz

The English Conquistador said:
Kinda bummed out how this game is coming out August 11th for UK. According to steam that is. -_-
You realize it was delayed for around 3 weeks for PC, right? Says August 17th for me.

legbone

i wonder if you get five copies of the maw if you buy all five through the store. might make good stocking stuffers for friends/family.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
legbone said:
i wonder if you get five copies of the maw if you buy all five through the store. might make good stocking stuffers for friends/family.

I'll take a Maw code if anyone already has the game :)

legbone

hopefully someone hooks you up wario. you deserve it more than anyone for finding this early. i would but i didn't have the game. almost bought it last week after i missed the bastion deal. i figured they would do it again but wasn't sure. thanks again.

S1kkZ

cool, just bought it an got the code. hope i dont get in trouble for using a fake adress (dont live in the us, cc info was valid). thanks wario!

Gaspode_T

Bought, and got The Maw too...thanks Wario you are a deals superhero

Time to sneak in 5 or 10 minutes of From Dust before heading to work...

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
legbone said:
hopefully someone hooks you up wario. you deserve it more than anyone for finding this early. i would but i didn't have the game. almost bought it last week after i missed the bastion deal. i figured they would do it again but wasn't sure. thanks again.

binary just hooked me up, thanks man!

Helmholtz said:
You realize it was delayed for around 3 weeks for PC, right? Says August 17th for me.

Lol, totally read it wrong. Ah...well that is incredibly shitty. :(

Guess I'll just have to get Limbo, that'll hold me for a little bit I guess. Even though I never finished it on the 360.

VASPER

Banned
So is this supposed be good? I will pick it up if people on Gaf think so.
Fuck yeah this looks good, but i want it on PC fuck 360 controls.

Bungieware said:
Does this work from the UK?
you can buy it from the store using a fake address (i just googled a mcdonald's in new york) and a british debit/credit card.
i had trouble using the code on my uk xbox account, but when trying it on my american account i realised i may have made a mistake whilst typing it in, so i can't really comment 100% on that.
but worst comes to worst, make an american xbox account and you can use the code.

S1kkZ said:
i used my german creditcard, got the code, used the code with my us account and now i play it with my standard german account.

I don't have a US account. Can't I just use my UK account? I thought only points and XBL codes are region specific.

Top Bottom