• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If you could add Dinosaurs to any existing video game franchise, what would it be?

Fury451

Banned
Would love a Fallout game featuring dinosaurs.

I can see them doing a section of a game that has you go through a prehistoric animatronic park or something. Maybe as DLC content that adds malfunctioning robot dinosaurs to the world or something.

Ban Puncher

Wolfenstein

Weaponized Nazi dinosaurs

Alternate prehistory

Think about it

18j2avsvdbmgrjpg.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/70000/Dino_DDay/

giphy.gif

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Alien Isolation. As long as you can remove the alien.

Ever since the PS1 days I've wanted a Resident Evil x Dino Crisis game. Jill and Regina working together to blast Dino Zombies out of Prehistoric Raccoon City.

CHC

Dishonored. We keep hearing about this Pandyssia continent, which is all larger-than-life fauna and dense, deadly jungles. I'd love for that series to go full Snake Eater if there winds up being a third entry, and show us some crazy beast evasion gameplay.

A version of Metal Gear Solid 5 set on the island from Jurassic Park would be amazing. Terrorists take over the park and plan to drop cybernetically enhanced dinos on New York.

Could include a fight between a T-Rex and Metal Gear.

TheCed

Or what about Kingdom Hearts? Dinosaurs could be really cool villains.
Or enemies! Think about their potential movesets. That'd be cool.

None come to mind right now, but I'm sure that Disney had a Dinosaur movie at some point so it wouldn't be out of place in that case.

Top Bottom