• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Forum Avatar Request Thread

fnsW2YD.png

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Edit:

Can I also have this created into an avatar :3

s1MeLZP.png

Kazzy

Thanks! ...But I was dumb and forgot to be more specific about what I wanted. I was going to request that it be transparent and not suddenly cropped at the sides, but if the image dimensions are a bit too funky for that, I'd understand.

Apologies if I'm being too demanding.

Could somebody make the background transparent and knock it down to 100x120 for me please? Cropped enough off of it to make it resize down to that roughly I think!

wvjhmb6.png

Charcoal

Hello all! Happy E3! I asked in the older thread, but would anyone mind cutting out Bobby and re-sizing him to avatar size? Thanks so much!
latest

caramac

Hello all! Happy E3! I asked in the older thread, but would anyone mind cutting out Bobby and re-sizing him to avatar size? Thanks so much!
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/kingofthehill/images/2/2b/Koh_ToSirloinWithLove_04F.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130830022851[IMG][/QUOTE]

No problem, hope this is ok. Happy E3 to you!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/ofJ74xq.png

caramac

Thank you! Sorry to be a bother but could you photoshop this Gator over the existing one in the photo?

Well, here you go. Tried to keep the gator logo as large as I could but still not happy with the way things turned out.
The image has too much going on for it to be shrunken down to avatar size successfully imo.

If its ok for you thats no problem.

BXpTjJx.png

edit* hows this one?

yVeXOI6.png

El_Chino

Well, here you go. Tried to keep the gator logo as large as I could but still not happy with the way things turned out.
The image has too much going on for it to be shrunken down to avatar size successfully imo.

If its ok for you thats no problem.

BXpTjJx.png

edit* hows this one?

yVeXOI6.png

That second one is perfect, thanks a lot!

lol, that shit is too funny!

It is an ad for Father's Day that I got on NeoGAF, the lumber son is offering a hammer to his lumber father, but it also looks like the little lumber is doing a holdup with a hammer on the big lumber.

This could be a great avatar if someone wants to use it as an avatar.
:(

Tizoc

I'd like an avatar made from this image please
fff03.png

Feel free to crop the right and left areas to make it better scaled.

So, I don't know if its possible but I'm still going to ask;

my birthday is in less than a month and I wanted to see if someone could possibly draw/put a party hat on my avatar? :> Just make it birthday-ish somehow or another.

I would be eternally grateful ! <3

CheezyMac88

if somebody could make me an avatar that had her shirt logo visible too that would be dope. much appreciated.

rs_1024x681-160520113238-1024-charlize-theron-fast-and-furious-8-052016.jpg
A0fhLnn.jpg

xZVkb0Z.jpg

8faU7hg.jpg

Could someone please take my avatar and put the NBA Championship trophy in place of the Flag?

Thanks!
wgjEd0z.png

9nhDUwo.png

RAgZMx7.jpg

Could someone make this into a GAF-sized avatar? Transparent bg if possible. Thanks!
N9Adev4.png

62R7s9t.png

So, I don't know if its possible but I'm still going to ask;

my birthday is in less than a month and I wanted to see if someone could possibly draw/put a party hat on my avatar? :> Just make it birthday-ish somehow or another.

I would be eternally grateful ! <3
TS8dplv.png

AoKDfCm.png

Top Bottom