• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball FighterZ - Characters, Specials, and Stages Discussion

Tsunamo

I said EU peeps got codes, I didn't say all codes. I have no idea how they are handling it.
350.png

ffvorax

『Inaba Resident』;248950278 said:
Yep.
If you got a code, I could take it off your hands lol

I already have a friend of mine that will get that code sorry! XD

Damn I wanted to play it so much..... :( :( :(

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Max will be streaming the entire beta t any time its up this weekend

Anth0ny

I just want to say I hate you all, I'll be hunting for an early copy of Marvel this Saturday instead, then cry myself to sleep watching the new episode of Super.

Fandangox

Glitch in the system. Send them an e-mail telling them how mistaken they were. Show them a picture of your Yamcha bedsheets. Surely they will understand the error of their ways.

Well I still haven't gotten a rejection email, but I don't think I will even get that. Then again, who knows, every wolf has his day after all.

Spman2099

Well I still haven't gotten a rejection email, but I don't think I will even get that. Then again, who knows, every wolf has his day after all.

You didn't get the rejection e-mail?

Well, it sounds like you just got your second wind... and it's blowing like a hurricane.

Top Bottom