• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having difficulty sticking with BOTW tbh :/ it's excellent but it's so big it's overwhelming and I feel like anything I skip is missing out on something worthwhile.

rhandino

Banned
I'm having difficulty sticking with BOTW tbh :/ it's excellent but it's so big it's overwhelming and I feel like anything I skip is missing out on something worthwhile.
Let yourself go sis! embrae the wild!!!
DchyECS.jpg

2yKarge.gif

I cannoT at some of those responses...

Expose yourself...

2yKarge.gif

BotW won, only like 40 hours in and one of the best gaming experiences of ALL TIME. WHORIZON WHo???

2yKarge.gif

The 2000s thread got me thinking. PopGAF who were your faves in the early millennium? In b4 Brit, Bey, Mariah, and Christina

Ummm 'Music' era Madonna, Girls Aloud, All Saints (if they count), Nelly Furtado, Dido (mess)... Pink's 'Missundaztood' was also kind of a slay. I also listened to a lot of Oasis,
Coldplay
, Red Hot Chilli Peppers and the White Stripes back then...

I can't stop playing Breath of the Wild.

I went out to do the Last Divine Beast (Goron) and then I got distracted (again), ended up finding a couple of shrines and then was searching for some insects for some quests, last thing I know I help build a whole new town and was part of a wedding, and have a whole new upgraded Barbarian Set. I was supposed to have killed the Goron Divine Beast 40 hours ago.......

I can't with this game. It has got to be my new favourite game of all time? I dunno...

It's an exceptionally crafted piece of art and everyone should play it.

giphy.gif

Little Mons†er;234355711 said:
I cannoT at some of those responses...

Expose yourself...

2yKarge.gif

BotW won, only like 40 hours in and one of the best gaming experiences of ALL TIME. HORIZON WHo???

2yKarge.gif

missed opportunity for "Whorizon" or "Hewrizon"

2yKarge.gif

If a whiff of leotard is your idea of being sexualized, then I'd love to escape this cruel world and live in the sheltered bubble of moral decency you apparently inhabit.
there's the achievement that you get for looking up her skirt a number of times. i would love to see the nintendo YouDidIt points you get for looking at link's bulge or something.
RjbSQLP.gif

It seems like Katheryn can't decide on an aesthetic for this era. Seems like she drastically changes her style every other day. From Helix Studios model to Basic White Girl. Poor it.

kHHC9Mj.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
And I'm supposed to cleanse myself with what is likely your grandma's crusty goto love-making anthem?

2yKarge.gif

Funny that you mention that when a lot of Lana stuff is inspired by some of the stuff you're calling "your grandma's crusty goto love-making anthem"
2yKarge.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Funny that you mention that when a lot of Lana stuff is inspired by some of the stuff you're calling "your grandma's crusty goto love-making anthem"
2yKarge.gif

keyword: "inspired"
Lanallah knows how to breathe fresh air into this geriatric music.

2yKarge.gif

[Chorus]
But I lost myself when I lost you
But I still got jazz when I've got those blues
I lost myself and I lost you too
And I still get trashed, baby, when I hear your tunes

[Bridge]
I put the radio on, hold you tight in my mind
Isn't strange that you're not here with me
But I'm putting all the lights on in the television
Trying to transmit, can you hear me?
Ground control to Major Tom
Can you hear me all night long?
Ground control to Major TooOoOoOoooOOOOm

tumblr_nru4tzH1F31sq9bgoo1_500.gif

Edit: I'm on Art Deco and I forgot just how fucking good this album is whew

The Flop

Banned
I can't get into BOTW either. I've played it for a total of 30 mins. :( I was waiting for the FPS patch which has come out.

But right now. I'm more into Overwatch, PUBG, and Yuka-Laylee.

Speaking of Overwatch, I was asked to change off of Mercy, b/c someone had made 13 anime drawings of her today.

I was like O_O?

I can't get into BOTW either. I've played it for a total of 30 mins. :( I was waiting for the FPS patch which has come out.

But right now. I'm more into Overwatch, PUBG, and Yuka-Laylee.

Speaking of Overwatch, I was asked to change off of Mercy, b/c someone had made 13 anime drawings of her today.

I was like O_O?

Um they better stan the queen

Zutroy

Steps new album in out! It's a fun pop album with quite a few bops and lots of throwback to the 90s.

If you liked either of their first two singles I would recommend you give it a listen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom