• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends |OT19| Three-Fifths of a Thread

Anung

Un Rama
I'll actually check out the podcast for real if they get Clemps on for an Automata spoilercast. I'd love if they Liam to guest for that too.

zeemumu

What I hope results from this
is if Woolie goes to Frampt at some point and finds him asleep, and Pat tells him to just give him a whack, that Woolie just flat out doesn't trust him and leaves Frampt be. That said, I do enjoy giving that stupid snake a whallop.

At least they're taking the progression path first. If they did that one last this LP's gonna be twice as long with them walking to each of those individual zones.

Strimei

At least they're taking the progression path first. If they did that one last this LP's gonna be twice as long with them walking to each of those individual zones.

I imagine it'll still take ages for this LP anyway, but yeah.

If anyone is worrying about Pat being present while Paige streams RE7, they both said he's gonna leave the room should she overtake the LP.

(Also is there seriously some Rooster Teeth shill who donates every damn stream?)

Fat4all

Banned
Pat is such a piece of shit. He is the worst. He is the absolute worst.

He is the best and I love him.

nNDAdPb.gif

Edzi

So like... I'm thinking about giving FFXIV another chance. I played it for a few weeks with the free month, but stopped after it got kinda grindy and since I didn't have much time. Lately though, I've been craving something that has some social elements with a bit of mindless grinding that I can do between work or while listening to podcasts on some nights. Just dunno if a subscription would be worth it considering I (hopefully) wouldn't play too much.

Fancolors

Solid podcast. LKD was a good guest. Only problem I had was that I just disagree with everything they say about Greenlight lol

Welp, those YouTube comments for the podcast video. :|

Yeah I was gonna say... Jesus, I mean the norm is don't read youtube comments, but these ones are particularly awful. I kind of expected it though. Even though they have a pretty good audience, there are the few out there who are truly horrible people.

Strimei

Listening to the podcast, what accent does Laura have? It sounds...british of some sort, I think? (I know that there's like a billion actual accents from there, y'know what I mean)

The accent reminds me of someone else I watch/listen to but I can't place it...and it makes me realize I listen to a lot of brits.

Listening to the podcast, what accent does Laura have? It sounds...british of some sort, I think? (I know that there's like a billion actual accents from there, y'know what I mean)

The accent reminds me of someone else I watch/listen to but I can't place it...and it makes me realize I listen to a lot of brits.

Well she is on Jimquisition, and is often on other podcasts as well. And she does do news and stuff, was responsible for some of the NX leaks.

And she is British.

driggonny

Banned
Welp, those YouTube comments for the podcast video. :|

I've never posted in this thread and wanted to come by just to express how disappointed I am in those comments.

I usually end up reading the comments for most of their podcast videos and have generally found them to just be fun harmless jokes or discussion.

I'd love for them to condemn that shit but I've never seen them do that before. :/

Just allowing those comments to stay is being ok with that behavior whether they agree or not.

Sorry, no, that's not how that works.

They've said before how shitty the comments section on youtube is. They don't really need to make a statement on their page or block the comments section. Their audience engagement is with Neogaf, Twitter, and Reddit.

Might be able to ask them about it over Twitter.
Done.

Sorry, no, that's not how that works.

They've said before how shitty the comments section on youtube is. They don't really need to make a statement on their page or block the comments section. Their audience engagement is with Neogaf, Twitter, and Reddit.
Except for when they clearly engage on YouTube by liking or responding to comments there. There's no need for them to anything but it would be great if they did do something.

hupla

That comment section is drek

I lost count of the number of "I'm not trans-phobic, BUT..."
I'm not surprised that a good chunk of their audience is like this tbh, they probably find comfort in the Boys always wagging their figers at places like polygon and kotaku even if the guys, well Def not progressive are super accepting.

zeemumu

You were right.
Pat did in fact learn nothing from the Happy Birthday tape
. Or rather
he learned too late.

I love how Woolie and co continue to be amazed by Pat's train of thought. It's very simple, as Pat says, but they just seem to be so shocked every time something like reserving games or getting the thing he wants comes up.

Top Bottom