• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | Discussion Thread - Everyone's favorite PC Platform

MRORANGE

7VL5FpF.png

Hello,

I've been tasked to send invites to members on SteamGAF, to allow people to migrate if things get worse or shit hits the fan, the majority of SteamGAF is on Discord, you can use this link to visit it. Currently the goal is join with ResetERA and create a new Steam community there, I hope you understand why many of us have gone down this route. I've been tasked to send out this invite to help any other members who have not heard about this and to act as a representative of who can be trusted.

QUOTE TO SEE LINK

You do not need to need to use your GAF alias if you feel unsafe.

Apologies if you are already on there.

It's been an honor serving SteamGAF over the past couple of years and I hope to see you on the other side.

Regards,

MRORANGE - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198001310229

wwskvLg.png

Spintires: MudRunner
- Aaron D.
Drive 19 powerful all-terrain vehicles, each with its own characteristics and attachable equipment. Complete your objectives and deliveries by enduring perilous conditions across wild, untamed landscapes in extreme conditions with dynamic day-night cycles. Explore an immersive sandbox environment, enhanced by improved graphics. Overcome muddy terrain, raging rivers and other obstacles that all realistically react to the weight and movement of your vehicle powered by the game's advanced physics engine.

Yono and the Celestrial Elephants
- KenOD & Tizoc
A charming action-adventure game where you help keep the peace between the people, the robots, and the undead as only an elephant can. Wander around the main town talking to people to see how you can help or enter dungeons where there are puzzles to be solved and bosses to defeat using your trunk to spray or shoot or blow things around.

Yono and the Celestial Elephant is a grand adventure, featuring carefully designed puzzles, treasure hunts, a sprinkling combat and a world full of people. Play as a young elephant tasked to save a world he's never seen before, and explore the rich history of a kingdom where humans, zombies and robots live side by side.

Assassin's Creed Origins
- texhnolyze
No, it's not 'yet another Assassin's Creed game'. It's a soft reboot with the biggest change in combat overhaul which resembles Souls combat with varied weapons and movesets. On top of that, there will be more RPG elements including stats, damage numbers, skill tree for different builds option, loot and gear rarity, crafting, quest-based mission design, a new synchronization system, and more. All wrapped up in the series' biggest world yet in ancient Egypt. Assassin's Creed is a RPG (lite) now!

Battle Chasers: Nightwar
- Tizoc
Battle Chasers: Nightwar is an RPG inspired by the classic console greats, featuring deep dungeon diving, turn-based combat presented in a classic JRPG format, and a rich story driven by exploration of the world.

Spelunker Party!
- Tizoc
Explore and solve mysteries in the depths of the caves! A variety of traps, creatures and even wicked ghosts will stand in your way! Jump over dangerous pitfalls! Use bombs to blow up boulders that block the way! Use flares to scare away the bats! Blow away spooky ghosts with your portable fan!

Road Redemption
- Tizoc
Road Redemption is an action racing game where you lead your motorcycle gang on an epic journey across the country in a brutal driving combat adventure.
Earn money by completing races, assassinations, robberies, and other challenges in your path. As you collect loot, you'll upgrade your character, your bike, and your weapons.

A hat in time
- Tizoc
In A Hat in Time you play as a tiny space-travelling girl with a big tophat. Her adventure is halted when all her fuel, the Time Pieces, is lost and scattered across a nearby planet. Hat Kid must now jump, fight and stitch new hats to make her way into every nook and cranny of this new world in order to restore her fuel and resume her journey. On her way, she'll bump into the menacing Mafia of Cooks, the goofy birds of Dead Bird Studio, the spooky shadows of Subcon Forest, and more!

Raiden V
- Tizoc
Arcade hit Raiden first left its mark on the shooting genre 25 years ago. The easy to learn, hard to master series comes to the PC in its most modern and advanced form yet! Join the war for Earth's future-where the tide of battle holds constant surprises.

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
- Tizoc
BJ returns to brutalize Nazis and white supermacists in a Nazi-controlled America.

Rogue Trooper Redux
- Tizoc
Based on the 2000 AD comic series, players control Rogue, the last Genetic Infantryman (GI). Bred for war and betrayed by your superiors at the Quartz Zone massacre, he stalks the battlefield as a one-man squad, carrying the sentient biochips of his three fallen soldiers in his rifle (Gunner), headgear (Helm) & backpack (Bagman).
Rogue will fight his way across the chemical-blasted wastes of Nu-Earth - a planet ravaged by an endless apocalyptic war – in search of the Traitor General & revenge.

Yomawari: Midnight Shadows
- Tizoc
Separated by a mysterious attacker, Yui and Haru must ech will explore haunting and bizarre locations, face the terrors of the night, and test their courage and wits to survive and reconnect with one another.

Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back
- Tizoc
Bubsy's back.
Back again.
Bubsy's back.
Tell a friend.

JO5lT6X.png
  • Do not solicit/trade/sell/beg for games in this thread. The discussion of splitting retail packs is fine though.
  • Do not spam post your steam stats/games count or post damage lists from sales.
  • Examples of good posting behaviour and bad posting behaviour.
  • Don't hype pre-order bundles that you have no idea about.Just buy them!
kAP4dOi.png
N0i3Rmf.png

Pm me a recommendation, make sure you request first as someone else might have reserved it.

MRORANGE

Pm me a recommendation, make sure you request first as someone else might have reserved it.

Modbot has been activated.

tumblr_mjw7zxHvgU1qfr6udo1_400.gif

septicore

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, Super Mario Odyssey and Assassin's Creed Origins all on the same day.

That's too much for my wallet.

I miss the time the thread subtitles used to be clever puns.

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, Super Mario Odyssey and Assassin's Creed Origins all on the same day.

That's too much for my wallet.

I've been pre-ordering one game a month for the last few months to avoid that very situation.

zkylon

zkylewd
killing nazis is great but i don't like torture/violent cruelty so i find the whole celebration of wolfenstein kind of icky

Uzzy

Missed opportunity for Mein Milchshake Brings all the Boys to the Yard, but a great OP as always.

Unicorn

October the month of playing games for me.

Also, do people receive individual sales? Friend said Stellaris was on sale again on Steam, but it is all full price when I view.

shockdude

That guy's complaints were about the US SNES dig (which I thought was funny), the fanmade US SNES boxart (minor issue), and failure to mention that the US SNES comes with an AC adapter & poster (minor issue which EviLore fixed himself). The issue is that he was complaining about it for days and probably believed you hated the US SNES as much as he hated your OP.

Once my SNES Classic arrives I'm gonna connect the controllers to my PC and see what games work well with it.

Annubis

October the month of playing games for me.

Also, do people receive individual sales? Friend said Stellaris was on sale again on Steam, but it is all full price when I view.

I see it full price but I recall it was ??% off like some days ago.

Jawmuncher

Friend shares cuphead and Dishonored death of the outsider with me. My October is packed now since Wolf and TEW hit as well

illusionary

I look forward to seeing how A Hat In Time delivers next to Mario Odyssey... either way, we should be in for a superb month!

Top Bottom