• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

When character creation goes wrong!

I'm commander Shepherd and this is the world's best thread.

(my own)
-1-s.jpg

The best is when you create a ridiculous looking character, then decide to see what it looks like in profile then realize you made some sort of jagged optical illusion that doesn't make any sense, spatially.

(a friend's)
temtobs.jpg

Dizzle24

This thread reminds me that I have no imagination when it comes to character creation...I'm gonna give it another shot tonight with SR3.

IlliterateBookworm said:
What the hell is this from?

My God... I looked at this thread at work, and I wanted to laugh so bad it hurt.

I lost it on this one.

Solid gold thread.
It's one of the WWE smackdown Vs Raw games.
And this thread is hilarious.

Seriously... I am so happy that other people find this shit funny.

When IMACOMPUTA and I were making our characters, I was honestly in tears laughing. If I show stuff like that to friends, 80% of the time they don't understand and it's super awkward.

This is why the internet is wonderful. ;]

Woorloog

Banned
Replicant said:
http://i44.tinypic.com/24wvdow.jpg[IMG]

WAT? Oh, all right, here's what you want:

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/so5vm9.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
"Ugly Shepard", finally. Took long enough.
Have you noticed that you get used to these really ugly looking... things. They don't cause any reaction anymore. Like the Ugly Shep above, read the thing and doesn't look that strange anymore. At least not comment worthy anymore.

EDIT i'll see if i can recreate one really ugly character in Oblivion tomorrow...

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
Pai Pai Master said:
Oh. I think this actually looks kinda awesome. I wish the bland-as-fuck Mass Effect characters looked this cool.
You should maybe play Brink. Everyone looks something like that.

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
Pai Pai Master said:
Oh. I think this actually looks kinda awesome. I wish the bland-as-fuck Mass Effect characters looked this cool.

Agreed. Kinda reminds me of Atonio Silva.

Top Bottom