• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The PS4 is almost here; here's some retail boxes in the meantime

Almost here babe

ps4-5.png

ps4-eye.jpg

ps4-4.png

ps4-3.jpg

ps4-2.jpg

ps4-1.jpg

BWSES8aCYAAIaKf.jpg:large

BXML5mIIMAAmGKb.jpg:large

Via PS EU Twitter

mitchman

Gold Member
Does the DS4 use micro-USB or mini-USB? If it uses mini-USB, the PS3 charging stations can be used.

Edit: DS4 uses micro-USB so forget about using the DS3 charging station for it (unless with a converter). Bummer.

I wish they'd given us a white or silver controller rather than blue/red, although I don't really like the layout of the colors that much either.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Hey Shinobi I'm starting to develop a man crush on you. All these PS4 threads of yours make me wish I could force myself into a coma for the next month.

Edit: Mutes you cray. That red controler. Mine.

hoserx

I am such a sucker for packaging........ I must have one now. Wish I got in on the preorder game earlier on!

keuja

I like the colored controlers actually. Nice change from all those black electronic devices you find everywhere in your house.

Amazon UK updated my pre-order a few days ago, to tell me expected delivery would be launch day. I was really surprised, considering I waited until the day of Gamescom to put my order in.

Looks good! Only thing I would do different is take out some of that white on the PS4 system box and add more blue... I'm suprised they are only throwing in 14 days free of PS+. I mean they couldn't make it an even month?

No horizontal stand?

Big mistake Sony.

Anyway what size are PS4 game boxes? Are they just Blu Ray cases? They look like they might be a little smaller but I havent actually seen a real one. Only renders.

Top Bottom