• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Not to be outdone, Mary Jane becomes every superhero in new Marvel variants for June.

Status
Not open for further replies.
iirc, Gwen Poole was a girl from the "real" (our) world that read Marvel comics and then got sucked into 616, right?

yep.

Wow that Marypool o_o

fRE5lQK.jpg

Janepool looks strangely like a character from Overwatch.

For whatever reason, I actually wouldn't mind a female Punisher.

I'm pretty sure there was a character that was basically female punisher. Was a redhead too. Can't remember the comic but spiderman and daredevil were also involved.

bengraven

Will buy a lot of these. MJ is my favorite.

She needs to become a hero in SpiderGwen's world and get her own spinoff book.

VAD

Janepool is awesome. Mary-Jane Venom is scary. Samnee's Captain Martson is what Carol shoud have been and it hurts even more given than she, in her "let's show everyone my butt" phase, was almost dating Peter.
And fuck Mephisto.

I'm loving that venom art. But there's something... Off about the punisher art. Like, I love how it's a call-back, but there's something about it that I don't like...

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Agreed, looks so happy go lucky

Have now read #1 and then #0 on Marvel Unlimited as the order it put it in and oh god she sure is happy go lucky:

Shame it's only the first 7 issues on Marvel Unlimited so far, I'm going to need more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom