• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones - Season 7 photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Even GRRM stopped caring about the books, I would suggest that you would do the same, the series is the real canon now.

As a rabid fan of the books, I'm slowly starting to come around to this... It's really sad that he seems indifferent to releasing them in a timely manner.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
got-sn7_firstlook_06-1.jpg
The only shipping that ever has or that ever will matter. Give the breh a chance.lol

pr0cs

As a rabid fan of the books, I'm slowly starting to come around to this... It's really sad that he seems indifferent to releasing them in a timely manner.
Slowly? Freudian slip?

I personally don't expect the story to be finished, I'd love to be wrong then I remember I read Dance in 2011

DoomGyver

It's going to feel weird watching this in July, they should just postpone the season until January so it's actually winter in the states. I would just hold off and binge watch it - but I'm too weak.

Black_Sun

I really need to catch up on this show. I've only seen season 1 so far.

Season 1 is great, season 2 and 3 are pretty decent and season 4 has great parts and awful parts.

Season 5 is where characters stop making complete sense and do things because the plot demands them to.

And season 6 is where they stop caring about any form of writing quality and consistency. And you should only watch because some things look cool.

Season 7 is where the show will become a parody.

Eidan

Even GRRM stopped caring about the books, I would suggest that you would do the same, the series is the real canon now.
It's true. The show has been on for the better part of a decade and Martin has been incapable of finishing one book. The show will finish before the next book is released. Let go people, it's over. D&D hold the canon now.

Moff

Dany in full conqueror mode/dress, love it
I wonder who will insult/underestimate her this season just so she can say dracarys again and melt surprised/fearful faces

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.

Nielm

Has Dragonstone been in the show before? Maybe I should do a rewatch. Isn't that where the Onion Knight was hanging out? Don't remember the throne room looking like that.

Dragonstone is in the show, yes. It's where Stannis was for most of the early seasons, with Davos.

Has Dragonstone been in the show before? Maybe I should do a rewatch. Isn't that where the Onion Knight was hanging out? Don't remember the throne room looking like that.
They may not have ever shown the throne room. I don't remember if we ever saw Stannis on his throne or not. Too busy sexing up Mel on awesome map shaped tables.

Black_Sun

They may not have ever shown the throne room. I don't remember if we ever saw Stannis on his throne or not. Too busy sexing up Mel on awesome map shaped tables.

They never did. It's a new invention. Plus the new DS throne is way too small. Targaryen males must be little people if they were expected to sit in a chair so small that it is the perfect size for Daenerys.

Moff

I wish Barristan was with Dany at Dragonstone ;(
oh god will Daario be there with her, don't do that to me ;((

I'm hoping that Meera is super buff after dragging Bran around for years. That girl has to have sick leg and back muscles.

I keep hoping and hoping that Daenerys won't end up the queen when everything's said and done, but I feel like this show worships it's white savior more than any other character.

#TeamJon

Black_Sun

I'm hoping that Meera is super buff after dragging Bran around for years. That girl has to have sick leg and back muscles.

I keep hoping and hoping that Daenerys won't end up the queen when everything's said and done, but I feel like this show worships it's white savior more than any other character.

#TeamJohn

If I know GRRM pretty well and from what I've read from his works, they're both going to die.

Does anybody feel like they intentionally made cersei look like king Joffrey in that iron throne pic? That haircut lmao

I fully expect someone in the show to notice that and point it out

jett

D-Member
Does anybody feel like they intentionally made cersei look like king Joffrey in that iron throne pic? That haircut lmao

Yeah she looks pretty bad compared to last season's finale.

Black_Sun

Yeah she looks pretty bad compared to last season's finale.

It doesn't really make sense. The time period it takes for Varys to leave Meereen, go to Dorne and then come back would take many months. Her hair should at least be close to her shoulders by now.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops

I'm not sure if they made it look like Joffrey but it's def jacked up on purpose. It's a constant reminder to all her subjects of what they did to her and how they, in a roundabout way, brought this reign of terror on themselves.

The series is not the real canon, you can accept it as the ending you're comfortable having, but that doesn't make it the real canon, period.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
The series is not the real canon, you can accept it as the ending you're comfortable having, but that doesn't make it the real canon, period.

I mean, there's no "real canon", the show is the show's canon and the book is the book's canon.

duckroll

I hope there's more nudity and sex this season, and there better be a badass dragon naval battle at sea. That's all the show is good for anyway, tits and dragons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom