• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Ops 2 Hardened and Care Package Editions

Just saw someone post these on Facebook (just some dude):

0KGGd.jpg

Jawmuncher

They need to make that more like a real care package Soliders get.
Rahter than the fake one in the MP.

So that would mean the

• The Game
  • Sun Screen
  • Beef Jerky
  • Candy
  • Drink Mix
  • Hygiene Products

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
They don't need to include the Elite pass because all those who got it with MW3 last year will auto-renew at full price just in time. :)

MrDaravon

They don't need to include the Elite pass because all those who got it with MW3 last year will auto-renew at full price just in time. :)

If you got the Hardened Edition of MW3 and used the code for Elite, it is set up (at least on Xbox) to NOT auto-renew.

I was passing on Elite this time anyway since the service wound up being largely a bust for me (only 2 or so of my friends go it, so we never got to play the new maps anyway), but it seems baffling that a year of Elite is not included at the very least in the Care Package edition.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Hardened looks very nice. Bought.

Wait though, they wanted everyone to pre-order in stages, so I already pre-ordered. Will I lose my stage 1 pre-ordered goodies if I switch to a new edition?

This doesn't look strong. As for the Hardened edition, you can already get Nuketown 2025 (dunno if that includes "Nuketown Zombies") at select retailers, then a bunch of stuff many can do without: the case, the steelbook, the coin, the weapon/player card skins -- and finally there is the physical soundtrack, but the soundtrack to the first Black Ops was released digitally, and I assume so will this one.

Makes sense to not include the elite subscription. If you're willing to buy a remote bad control aircraft with the game, you'rare probably willing to drop another 60 on the season pass.

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
I was waiting for this hoping that they'd throw another year of Elite in. Guess it's the regular ol' edition for me!

They need to make that more like a real care package Soliders get.
Rahter than the fake one in the MP.

So that would mean the

• The Game
  • Sun Screen
  • Beef Jerky
  • Candy
  • Drink Mix
  • Hygiene Products
An authentic rations pack would be really interesting, yeah. I guess for dietary and shelf life reasons it'll never happen. Maybe they could do something pre-orders online so they don't oversell it.

Top Bottom