• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

YOOO.

Can we talk about my boy's hair though?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNG_szaXNNU
Fem!Ryder lead was bullshit, I see.

badasszdufj.jpg

Con_Smith

Banned
this kumbaya shit is getting out of hand. Maybe it's because FeministaJones been firing me up with her tweets or the fact that no matter how horrible the person is, that one mofo has to come in and preach peace and love and goodwill to all.

Someone got some music recommendations to take my mind off personal, internet fuckery.

Sch1sm

this kumbaya shit is getting out of hand. Maybe it's because FeministaJones been firing me up with her tweets or the fact that no matter how horrible the person is, that one mofo has to come in and preach peace and love and goodwill to all.

Someone got some music recommendations to take my mind off personal, internet fuckery.

That
new
Migos

Their new album drops midnight tonight.

zeemumu

Yeah I justmainly play it by myself now. Bought the Baybetta DLC recently too. I think it could be one of those games that'd benefit from a PC release but it'd probably only be active in the first month anyway.
Always wanted to try that TRON game. It looked good for a licensed Disney game.

It was fun enough. You could pull off some crazy shit in lightcycle combat, like heading straight for a wall, jumping off of your lightcycle immediately into a wall run, then jump off the run and then back onto your lightcycle.

akira28

Sequel: kid lives in foster home, gets involved in gang violence, either ends up arrested or killed. Potentially both.

Ends up sharing a cell with one of the Waterboy Bandit clique, learning the ropes, and starts his own chapter when he finally gets out of jail.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Are we the longest thread running? Outside of Poli?

In terms of time, do you count the sports threads? They're likely the longest running. I think a regular anime thread's been going on since 2005 at the very least as well.

Longest active thread that's still using it's original OT I think is the Neocosplay thread. That started in 2006.

Seriously, those peace and love folks need to shut up. I ain't extending no olive branch to the side that depises me for my skin color. And I ain't gonna feel sorry for them when they get screwed over by the Cheeto in chief either. People can get mad and have their so called "feelings" hurt about me not having no sympathy for them, but I don't. You voted for him, now deal with it. Because I'm not, I'm gonna keep fighting for my tomorrow and I'm doing it with the people who also didnt want this outcome to happen. That's what I'm gonna do.

Slayven

Considering taking a day off tomorrow and just playing XCOM all day
Sound like a great way to start the weekend

In terms of time, do you count the sports threads? They're likely the longest running. I think a regular anime thread's been going on since 2005 at the very least as well.

Longest active thread that's still using it's original OT I think is the Neocosplay thread. That started in 2006.

Yeah but pound for pound we are probably the coolest, Dreamy does drive down the average. But Shy, Roy, and Mrs.Manky make up for it.

RedSwirl

I think I want to posit a question for the new thread:

If you wanted to show someone all the great "black in America" movies in chronological order of setting, what would that list look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom