• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If you could add Dinosaurs to any existing video game franchise, what would it be?

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Hatoful Boyfriend but with Dinosaurs to date instead of pigeons. I'm also totally serious about that. I'd play the fuck out of a game that lets me live a Chuck Tingle novel.

Pejo

This just makes me think of how cool Primal Rage was, back in the day. That'd be cool to get a new sequel with it.

Other than that, I wouldn't mind a Stealth game where you play a raptor. Let's say Splinter Cell or MGSV. Also, no feathers.

Kolibri

Forza Horizon.... Oh, wait.... Beaten again.

RKhPwrX.jpg

Eusis

Disappointed in this thread, the obvious answer is Tomb Raider.

Shame,Shame,Shame
So obvious that it was already done in the first game!

Maybe you want the newer games to have them again?

Hatoful Boyfriend but with Dinosaurs to date instead of pigeons. I'm also totally serious about that. I'd play the fuck out of a game that lets me live a Chuck Tingle novel.
But you are already dating the dinosaurs!

Then you were a monkey.

Red Dead Redemption. I honestly thought they were gonna release dlc for it after how successful the zombie dlc was. Chasing/being chased by a t rex while on horse back sounds great.

Dr_Ifto

I think Turok could have benefited from some dinosaurs in the game.

To be honest, Life is Strange could have as well. Too many douches not eating lead in that game.

Top Bottom