• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 3 |OT| An Epidemic of "Leakyolinitus" has Broken Out

Pepiope

I get all you are saying and I am not saying they are going to sign some superstar tackles off of the street to start. But something has to give for them. They have too much talent at the skill positions and Eli is too good for this to continue. They are due for a big game and I just feel like it is this weekend.

A bad OLINE can be helped as I have mentioned. Max protect, extra TE, and or backs staying in or chipping as they go out. You can also adjust the route tree and the plays called.

This is a division game so I expect it to be close and I just see Wents/Pederson making a pivotal mistake. The Eagles settle for too many 3s, throw the ball too much, and I think the Giants D gets 1-2 turnovers.
Through 2 weeks the Eagles have looked above average and the Giants look like they'll be getting a top 5 in the draft. I just can't see them making a turnaround in one week, a short week, against what should be a top 10 defense in the NFL. Throw in that coach/QB controversy and we should have ourselves an easy W at home.

Remember our line should be better in Philly as well.

Hindl

I get all you are saying and I am not saying they are going to sign some superstar tackles off of the street to start. But something has to give for them. They have too much talent at the skill positions and Eli is too good for this to continue. They are due for a big game and I just feel like it is this weekend.

A bad OLINE can be helped as I have mentioned. Max protect, extra TE, and or backs staying in or chipping as they go out. You can also adjust the route tree and the plays called.

This is a division game so I expect it to be close and I just see Wents/Pederson making a pivotal mistake. The Eagles settle for too many 3s, throw the ball too much, and I think the Giants D gets 1-2 turnovers.
If it's so easy to help a bad OL, why aren't 90% of NFL teams, let alone the Giants, doing it? It's not like the OL woes started this year. Coaches had all off-season to prepare and game plan for it so why aren't they? There is no fixing that OL.

And again, even if their OL wasn't terrible, the eagles have dominated at home against the Giants. I get the concern but unless Wentz throws 3 picks we'll be ok

Wilson will 100% not make it through this season unscathed behind that Oline. Bradford's knee can't handle him going up stairs so I doubt he makes it through healthy. Bold statement I know.

Oh and Brady dies this weekend when the Texans front 7 rip him and his Oline to shreads.
The Texans QB is not safe

linkboy

I think the Jets or 49ers will beat them to it. Once Mitch takes over, they'll win maybe 2 or 3.

I think the 49ers will luck into one win at some point. Their defense hasn't been that bad (they're in the top ten in some categories), and they'll luck their way into at least one (they somehow won two last year with a much worse defense).

Pepiope

If it's so easy to help a bad OL, why aren't 90% of NFL teams, let alone the Giants, doing it? It's not like the OL woes started this year. Coaches had all off-season to prepare and game plan for it so why aren't they? There is no fixing that OL.

And again, even if their OL wasn't terrible, the eagles have dominated at home against the Giants. I get the concern but unless Wentz throws 3 picks we'll be ok
Wentz actually needs those Chip Kelly fly swatters to stop him from getting the ball tipped at the LOS. Both his picks are off of tips, and he's had a couple others that easily could've been picked off as well due to tips. He's 6'5". That shouldn't be an issue.

Hindl

Wentz actually needs those Chip Kelly fly squatters to stop him from getting the ball tipped at the LOS. Both his picks are off of tips, and he's had a couple others that easily could've been picked off as well due to tips. He's 6'5". That shouldn't be an issue.
Oh yeah the tipped passes are ridiculous. No reason that woul keep happening

I think the 49ers will luck into one win at some point. Their defense hasn't been that bad (they're in the top ten in some categories), and they'll luck their way into at least one (they somehow won two last year with a much worse defense).

They won 2 last year due to having much better coaching.

What is this about?

Santana Moss says RG3 celebrated Shanahan firing, RG3 calls Moss a liar

Moss went on 106.7 The Fan and said that Griffin was celebrating when owner Dan Snyder fired Shanahan and his son and offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan after the 2013 season, saying the Shanahans’ firing was because they didn’t use Griffin properly. According to Moss, that led to “a rude awakening” for Griffin when Jay Gruden came along, as Gruden was even harder on Griffin than Shanahan had been.

“You can’t do that,” Moss said. “One thing I’ll just share with you: God don’t like ugly. So the little credit that he did take for saying that, ‘Hey, they didn’t like what I was doing,’ or ‘they benched me and not allowing me to play, that’s what happens.’ So 2014 comes, and Jay Gruden comes in, and he don’t care. We see that now. He doesn’t care. He doesn’t care what he says about you, he doesn’t care what he says at you. And he rips RG every chance he gets, like every meeting, and we’re sitting there looking like, ‘Yeah. You know what? You were just so happy that Mike and Kyle and them is gone, but now you’re getting your behind ripped every day, because you’re not playing the kind of football that we need to play for us to be successful.’”

M5kFlde.jpg

What team should I pick this week for the survival pool? I want to pick the Patsies or the Packers, but I'm not 100% sure that they're gonna win on Sunday against their respective opponents.

Sephzilla

Man, Dak is going to be RG3 Deuce, one good year then one bad, then before you know it you're on the browns. fuckkkk

I think it's a little early to say that about Dak. However I said in the past that they should have kept Romo for one more year just in case.

They are due for a big game and I just feel like it is this weekend.

With Coughlin as the HC i could see this happening but Ben is a moron...I guarantee the Giants get destroyed in Philly, you will actually rest your QB in the 4th quarter...

Bread

Banned
i remember finding out that david wong posted on gaf and was like holy shit, john dies at the end is a hilarious book and the author is right there responding to me!

shame he's a fuckwit

Euron

Giants are either tanking enough for Darnold or will get hot and win the Super Bowl, there is no in between.

Top Bottom