• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Antonio Banderas Reaction Gifs - The GAF Collection

Kolgar

Amazing timing! I was Googling all over just last night trying to find these for my girlfriend.

Greatness is here!

FStop7

Banned
For the past few months Antonio Banderas has been receiving the strangest series of Google Alerts anyone has ever seen.

Amauri14

i3HD8gziQbb7o.gif
Lmao, a masterpiece.
I died.

This gif will probably stick around for a long time. It's so perfect for gaming, especially at the start of a new generation.

Where was the first use of the gif? Ps4 reveal event thread?

KoopaTheCasual

Since our fellow Xbox fans feel left out, I was wondering if anyone can do me a favor? I have this gif I snipped from that cheesy NFL Xbox One commercial, with that hyped ass asian dude. Does anyone think that can quickly overlay a Banderas gif over what would be the "big football game" on screen?

I just think the idea of people gathering around a tv to watch banderas is awesome.

ibmquHn54tcXSe.gif

greycolumbus

The success of others absolutely infuriates me.
I didn't think it was that great until I saw the one with the dissolve. That one made me want to watch the movie.

Carlisle

Holy shit what an awesome thread. Thought I'd seen most of them before now, but man there were so many great ones I've missed. Truly an inspiration and GAF's greatest contribution to humanity.

PS4: Banderas Awaits

Cess007

So Banderas may be the new Kevin Butler for Sony?? I, for one, would love to see Ads like those featuring Banderas

FStop7

Banned
If you'd told me at the beginning of this year that Antonio Banderas would be the unofficial mascot of the PS4 I'd have said you were nuts.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
Love the Banderas gifs, they just don't get old. Watched Assassins again recently and it's still a guilty pleasure, good fun.

Top Bottom