• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Taco Bell Exclusive Mountain Dew Flavor - Sangrita Blast

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcl0328

Has anyone seen or tried this yet?

11493260244_14b8ac84ec.jpg

11493316636_beb9be58d9.jpg

I haven't seen a Taco Bell offered Mountain Dew in years here, Sangrita Blast is funny to pronounce with either an English or Hispanic accent.

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
All we drink is Mountain Dew. The introduction of a new flavor specific to a certain restaurant is proof of that. Man, you're so right.

No need to get snippy my friend. I was merely commenting on the fact that it seems every week there's a new flavour of MD, clearly showing that Americans are clamouring for more Dew, new kinds of Dew, and more places to get Dew.

I'm betting that your flag will eventually replace the stars with little Mountain Dew logos.

FStop7

Banned
Baja Blast is so gross.

I wish they'd make a flavor that's basically the original except with a bit less sugar and more carbonation. I like how regular MD tastes except it's just wretchedly sweet.

bcl0328

Baja Blast is so gross.

I wish they'd make a flavor that's basically the original except with a bit less sugar and more carbonation. I like how regular MD tastes except it's just wretchedly sweet.

get some diet mtn dew and a soda stream :p

maybe they can make a mtn dew 50 or use splenda.

image_mountaindewmdx7.jpg

anyone remember this stuff? i thought it was the best dew ever.

DungeonO

No need to get snippy my friend. I was merely commenting on the fact that it seems every week there's a new flavour of MD, clearly showing that Americans are clamouring for more Dew, new kinds of Dew, and more places to get Dew.

I'm betting that your flag will eventually replace the stars with little Mountain Dew logos.

Lol oh my bad it was a joke. I'll not be so annoyed next time by what I assumed was blatant stupidity. Really sorry, man. As I drink my Mountain Dew.

Jarate

Banned
All it is blue powerade and refular Mountain Dew. This seems to be a combination of purple powerade and code red.

But Mtn. dew is owned by Pepsi and Powerade is owned by Coke.

Its definately not just that, theres some kind of code that needs to be solved

Ive been seriously considering bribing my local Taco Bell to try and get a case of Baja Blast syrup to use with my Soda Stream

SegaShack

If it wasn't for all the caffeine I would enjoy mountain dew and try these flavors, it's just too much caffeine for me though. Coke and Pepsi I'm fine with though.

way more

Lol oh my bad it was a joke. I'll not be so annoyed next time by what I assumed was blatant stupidity. Really sorry, man. As I drink my Mountain Dew.

Guys, guys! Let's all remember we are a part of the great Dewmocracy and we can all choose what Dew to do!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I first became besties with my best friend over late night baja blast fueld BLADE viewings.
sugar and hyperviolence shouts a young me

Went there a couple of days after this thread was started. No Sangrita Blast. Also, the restaurant was almost complete empty, and it was after 11 AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom