• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump addresses Charlottesville [Up: Trump's people force him to croak out "racism"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjinaz

He's not going to call anybody out. It will be generic stop the violence, come together, both sides shit. Of course if this was a Muslim or an attack on the White Nationalists, he would. And his supporters refuse to see the hypocrisy.

Awful scenes - I don't like seeing America so divided. That car crash was sickening.

How long is he going to make those people stand there looking jittery?

I was just going to ask that.

Tuned in as soon as I heard about him being 'moments away' from speaking. It's now been half an hour.

WedgeX

Banned
why the fuck are they talking about va stuff before addressing the more pertinent issue.

To get the administration's position and legislative success out in the news, for later use, before they get hammered on Charlottesville.

Late Flag

Of all government officials I can think of in my lifetime, Donald Trump is surely the person least capable of saying anything helpful right now.

Awful scenes - I don't like seeing America so divided. That car crash was sickening.

I was just going to ask that.

Tuned in as soon as I heard about him being 'moments away' from speaking. It's now been half an hour.

Yes, but someone's currently writing the speech that he'll mostly ignore anyway.

Tregard

Soothsayer
I don't recall Obama getting referred to as "The 44th President of the United States" as much as Trump is referred to as 45th, am I mis-remembering or is this a lot more frequent now?

Let's see how long he can make the handshakes last...

Ouch, off to a strong start until about the second sentence. "On many sides!"

iammeiam

"ON MANY SIDES"

holy shit just address the people actually causing the problem you dumbass

The worst part is that feels like an ad-lib? Like I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn it's not in the speech and he inserted it on his own.

He's on his vacation right? I fully expect this

marge-in-chains18.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom