• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls Design Works out in October from Udon.

http://www.udonentertainment.com/blog/

$39.99 - Preorder for $28 on Amazon - thanks, LiK.
Oct. release.

I did a quick search and didn't see a post for this. $40 is a bit steep but I can't complain. I've been wanting this enough to consider importing. I didn't imagine we'd ever get an English release.

Edit: Some preview pics.

darksouls_prev03.jpg

darksouls_prev04.jpg

darksouls_prev05.jpg

darksouls_prev02.jpg

darksouls_prev06.jpg

LiK

It's $28 on Amazon. Already preordered last night. Looking forward to the interview officially translated finally.

Ashler

Pre-ordered. I'm paying more for it to ship to Europe than what is costs, but totally worth it!

explodet

Aw crap.
Monster Hunter Illustrations 2, Asura's Wrath, Dragon's Dogma, and now Dark Souls?

They're taking too much of my money.

Risible

Looks awesome. The illustrations of Firelink and the Archives from a different perspective are very cool.

reson8or

Thanks for the heads up! I preordered it. The joke of an art book they included with the Special Ed. finally gets a replacement.

Naked Lunch

Wow. This is awesome. I didn't think this would come to the states. My favorite game art - and probably art, art period. Dark fantasy at its all time best. Buying asap.

Thanks for the heads up! I preordered it. The joke of an art book they included with the Special Ed. finally gets a replacement.

Haha, right? I've looked at that a handful of times because the art is great, but even being careful with it the binding start to fall apart after the first or second time I opened it. The LE was a piece of shit, unfortunately.

Naked Lunch, I agree. Easily my favorite art of the gen. and some of my favorite ever.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
Aw crap.
Monster Hunter Illustrations 2, Asura's Wrath, Dragon's Dogma, and now Dark Souls?

They are making a Mega Man R20+5 too

too bad i already have the jpn version of MH illustration 2, Dragon's Dogma and Dark Souls :(

Lime

Any differences between this and the Japanesw Design works? Already own the latter, so don't know if it's worth it

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
That Duke's Archive looks sooo much better than what we got.

Firelink Shrine was so well realized though.

Torraz

Aw crap.

The Asura's Wrath one isn't out yet, right? Would hate to have missed it. That was my GOTY pretty much...

Arde5643

Mmm hmm, the design and art style of Dark Souls really reminds me of the apostle creatures in Berserk.

Simply beautiful.

SJRB

Gold Member
Ordered the Japanese version off of eBay last December, still haven't received it so I guess this comes as a most welcome surprise. October is pretty far off though.

reson8or

Haha, right? I've looked at that a handful of times because the art is great, but even being careful with it the binding start to fall apart after the first or second time I opened it. The LE was a piece of shit, unfortunately.

Exactly same thing happened to me. Lucky for them the game was so great it distracted me from complaining, lol.

Top Bottom