• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I Am Alive [Ubisoft] full game leaked - new screens + video

Shiggy

Edit2:
main6cz7.png

First cutscene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMzvxn-Gmpg&feature=feedu

The Ubisoft Shanghai version of I Am Alive leaked some time ago and was kept under wraps by collectors. But now someone put some screens and a video of the game on Youtube. It's currently unknown whether the game will be released - it has not been shown since E3 2010 and it also missed its spring 2011 date.

Here's the unreleased trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6fRcrNplBQ&t=0m31s

Screens:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG3bn9zafqA&t=0m30s

Edit:
Borman said:
Im not positive, but I believe this is an older build as well, not necessarily what they were working on last (or rather, that's the build Ive heard about, if my memory isn't failing me.)

There have been the finished Darkworks built, the first Ubisoft Shanghai built which is based on the Darkworks built. A second completely new Ubisoft Shanghai built and at least a third one.

Emitan

Feels like Ubisoft keeps trying to blend all their games together. Looks like a weird combo of PoP, AC, and Splinter Cell Conviction. WTF.

Looks like a worse Splinter Cell.
Billychu said:
Feels like Ubisoft keeps trying to blend all their games together. Looks like a weird combo of PoP, AC, and Splinter Cell Conviction. WTF.
Yeah, a bit of AC too.

mollipen

Bigger-budget Disaster Report? YES!

Me seeing the game has a decent amount of combat? NO!

Maybe I won't be sad that I'll probably never get to play it. I still would like to, though, even if it does feel the need to insert pointless combat.

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
Watched the trailer.

I HATE UBISOFT.

If they don't release it in a year without any explanations I'll download the leak.

Enco

What the what!

Has there been any info on this game? Any proper gameplay? All of a sudden (after everyone forgetting about it), the game leaks?

Bomb confirmed?

edit: just saw the screenshots. Oh man. Thought that trailer had a filter on to make it 'cool'. Didn't realise the graphics are like that :lol

subversus said:
If they don't release it in a year without any explanations I'll download the leak.
Did it hit the interwebs? The OP made it sound like somebody walked of with a cd and possibly distributed copies of it or something. Nothing that had mass exposure.

RealMeat

Banned
Did the game leak, or just the trailer and screenshots?
Looks a bit like Uncharted. Wish it had more color, but it could be cool.

Borman

People have the game. Don't think this will be the last game that leaks out either, if what I've heard is correct.

I remember seeing the original trailer and being interested. And then learning that it was a first-person game, and losing that interest.

The character design is pretty awful.

atre324

maybe a cult classic in the making?

Isn't it embarrassing for a major game development studio to have their full game leaked so far from release? How does something like that happen?

Halfmunch

Almost no color! Maybe there is a game design reason for the lack of color. A more "Alive" area of world has more color, while the disaster areas are more de-saturated?

looks interesting...

Borman

Im not positive, but I believe this is an older build as well, not necessarily what they were working on last (or rather, that's the build Ive heard about, if my memory isn't failing me.)

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
I don't understand why people don't like this. This game looks like a good take on people's behaviour after a disaster + action elements.

I haven't watched the trailer with sound, may be VA is cringeworthy.

OatmealMu

The colors are certainly more drab than what we saw in the CG trailer. BIYAAAHHH! Then again, the Disaster Report games were pretty grey, too. BIYAAAHHH! I'll keep an eye out on it. BIYAAAHHH!

Top Bottom