• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

I really hope they don't add yet another premium character.
Who am I kidding? They'll do it and it's going to be a fan favorite like Nova or Warlock.

Cosmic Marvel screams Universal/Blast types. Because we didn't have enough of these.

Drayco21

I haven't even heard of half those other Guardians. Man, so much potential. Regarding Yondu, he already has a comic costume in the game (ANAD I believe), so I'd expect either a movie one or just nothing.

Stop whatever you're doing and go read the 06-11 Marvel Cosmic run by Giffen and DnA. Man, how do you even go half a decade working on Marvel stuff at Gazillion and not even read the greatest thing the company has ever published.

17814567_645554632321149_1813164563763533231_o.jpg

Stop whatever you're doing and go read the 06-11 Marvel Cosmic run by Giffen and DnA. Man, how do you even go half a decade working on Marvel stuff at Gazillion and not even read the greatest thing the company has ever published.

There's a reason we've avoided adding more GotG characters ;)

The Kree

Banned
I'm at the 25th floor of Shadowland. Elsa's my last character. Her MU uniform is Heroic. I have a guard break immunity obelisk with a 10% chance to increase damage by 110% while attacking. I have an attack ISO set equipped giving her +8.5% all attack. All her skills are at level 6. I'm teaming her with Warwolf and Angela for the attack bonuses.

I keep running out of time before I can finish off Daredevil. I know it can be done because I've seen it on YouTube. I don't know how to squeeze any more damage out of her. I don't have any attack Uru I can equip.

I'm at the 25th floor of Shadowland. Elsa's my last character. Her MU uniform is Heroic. I have a guard break immunity obelisk with a 10% chance to increase damage by 110% while attacking. I have an attack ISO set equipped giving her +8.5% all attack. All her skills are at level 6. I'm teaming her with Warwolf and Angela for the attack bonuses.

I keep running out of time before I can finish off Daredevil. I know it can be done because I've seen it on YouTube. I don't know how to squeeze any more damage out of her. I don't have any attack Uru I can equip.

Do you have any Ignore Defense uru? Or any available uniform options to roll as Ignore Defense?

The Kree

Banned
I'd have to buy a uniform to roll an option and I don't have the crystals at the moment. No ignore defense uru either. Maybe I'll get something I can use with the Invasion reset in a few days. So close.

I'd have to buy a uniform to roll an option and I don't have the crystals at the moment. No ignore defense uru either. Maybe I'll get something I can use with the Invasion reset in a few days. So close.

Yeah I think a boost to Ignore Defense would help you complete it in time. Trying to think of what else you could do. Do you have a Baby Groot or Nebula card? You can try farming those to try to get a nice one. They can have really good stats at 4*, so it's a relatively fast farm and they have fixed Ignore Defense boosts.

The Kree

Banned
Yeah I have them both equipped at five stars, quality six. Her total ID stat is still only sitting at 26%. Maybe I need a guard break immunity obelisk with that option instead of the attack boost.

Yeah I have them both equipped at five stars, quality six. Her total ID stat is still only sitting at 26%. Maybe I need a guard break immunity obelisk with that option instead of the attack boost.

Yeah it's a tough call because that attack boost is clutch. Maybe you can get lucky and get all three on one. >_>

I have no idea who to spend today's 300 bio selector on.
If only I could use it on Gwenpool.

Tempted to save it til the next update, will it expire if I leave it in my gift box?

Seven days actually, and exactly from when you logged in and earned it. So if the update happens by next Tuesday night/Wednesday morning we'll be good.

New teaser video showing Mantis, Rocket, and Baby Groot models. Seeing Groot be almost as tall as Rocket may mean he's good to be his own character and not just part of Rocket's uniform.

Ud3JtiR.png

Also new variation of WB mode:
World Boss Ultimate Mode

World Boss Ultimate Mode will be released along with Marvel Future Fight 3.0! This new mode will reward extra items, as well as contain unique modifiers to make the battle more difficult! The challenge here will be phenomenal, so unless you are incredibly well prepared, it may be worth sitting this one out. Players will also be able to see how their clearing skills stack up against the rest of the world as a Ranking system has been added.

I blew 10 mil last month trying to get a healing set for a character I can't even remember. ISO RNG might be the biggest bullshit in this game.

The datamined conquest mode is confirmed as well.

Alliance Conquest Mode

It's been teased since 2.9, but the "Coming Soon" part of the Alliance menu is finally here. Your Alliance will need to come together and carve up a piece of your own turf and defend it from other Alliances in order to take the victory!

1492658335877.gif

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I need more T2/better T1 characters to clear SL. Tomorrow I'll have the materials to 6* dormammu, but I only have him at level 52. I can either farm bios I don't need, or spend bios from characters I don't think I'll T2 anytime soon.

Hold the phone!

Someone on reddit leaked Agent Venom and the Sharon Rogers uniform (down to the name!). So apparently that guy was legit??? WTF?!

Super disappointed with the characters. Agent Venom is nice, but wtf at Whiplash out of nowhere? Why not Ayesha, Starhawk, or Ego? Or Adam Warlock? Or Nova? I hope they're just holding off because of spoilers or something and add them next update. Along with my Drax, Yondu, and Nebula uniforms.

Stoked for the new modes though.

4. Using Clear Tickets to clear a stage will now reward S.H.I.E.L.D. and Alliance EXP

MEGATON! This is going to change how we play (rather, not play) the game. Wowowow

2. Some Characters models have been improved.

- Kaecilius

Finally! Gimme them awesome purple eyes.

20% Ignore Dodge. As if Sharon Rogers wasn't strong enough. LOL

That's actually a pitiful bonus. It does nothing against the top tiers of the meta. I'm more interested in potential skill changes.

Edit: Awesome set of tickets after the update

Users will be able to collect the following items from their notices:
2★ Rank Up Ticket
3★ Rank Up Ticket
4★ Rank Up Ticket
5★ Rank Up Ticket
6★ Rank Up Ticket

Drayco is going to lose his shit over Agent Venom
and then probably complain that it's not the original look.

Drayco, post if you're ok.

Mantis doesn't do any mind damage despite the character being psychic. C'mon, man. She should have been speed class.

Yeah, this is a crazy oversight.

-Digits-

Whiplash is so random. Makes no sense to me.
I'm pretty excited about the Sharog uniform though and I hope Agent Venom is good.

From the brief bit we saw in the video, Mickey Rourke feels like he was added because they came up with an Omega Red moveset that they couldn't use. So random.

Between the tickets we will get after maint + my current bio selectors (multiple daily 20s + last week and this week's SL) I can take one of the new characters and insta-T2 them. Will likely grab Mantis bios but wait for feedback before using the T2 ticket. I'm thinking she'll at least be solid, because putting out a current movie tie-in character who sucks is a dumb marketing move.

Kinda bummed that the new non-paywall characters are both Blast, though. Speed needs more love.

I guess I'll bite and do the paywall sub this time. At least, a month's bios combined with the gift rank-up tickets will be enough to T2 SK Venom.

I love Throot too much to touch that baby uni.

I've still got 9 days left on my sub. Wish Kid Kaiju would hurry up and max out. Going to save those tickets we get and see what the consensus is on Agent Venom before I try to max him out.

My main worry about Agent Venom is, what role does he fill? Just like Ironheart who came out and became instantly irrelevant, I think he'll just be for fans and completionists.

Top Bottom